Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need FTN or SCT for What or Waffles

saadiqking's Avatar RupFashuScenei BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    =))=))

the best deal )
    only SCT or FTN for waffles))

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Like I said, that's not the only offer.

Try again.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sure View Post
    Well I can prove I'm a trusted user on various private trackers for years and I've been registered on this website longer than all of you - whether I'm a regular user of this site seems a bit irrelevant if someone had either a spare invite or needed invite to the other sites for friends or whatever. I was well aware what I was asking for, but thanks for replying anyway.

EDIT: Also, these are not the only invites I have so PM me offers if you need anything. Cheers
    H3ll I will give you an invite to s** just for having to read thru all the nub posts in your topic.
    and if you need an invite to an even faster site i will give you 1 as well...pm me your email.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Hate to say I told you so guys.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    jason1337's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by t3rr1ble View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sure View Post
    Well I can prove I'm a trusted user on various private trackers for years and I've been registered on this website longer than all of you - whether I'm a regular user of this site seems a bit irrelevant if someone had either a spare invite or needed invite to the other sites for friends or whatever. I was well aware what I was asking for, but thanks for replying anyway.

EDIT: Also, these are not the only invites I have so PM me offers if you need anything. Cheers
    H3ll I will give you an invite to s** just for having to read thru all the nub posts in your topic.
    and if you need an invite to an even faster site i will give you 1 as well...pm me your email.
    haha nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12