Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: got banned?? no idea why

..... BT Rep: +2
    Is a Fast connection. Wow
    Last edited by pone44; 11-30-2008 at 12:31 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    The same Mishkin with scene access?

Why would you be worried about your TL account with the connections you have?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    Banned from here .. just for curiosity
    No for spelling and grammar errors ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Hot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dogie View Post

since ever,making 5tb up in 2 weeks does look really suspicious and it really look like a cheat for most people
    Oh really? 350Gb per day looks suspicious? For god sake...

I was going to say 350Gb uploaded a day to serve no purpose except to pad essentially meaningless stats does look funny.

But then I remembered where I was.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I know a lot of people who can vouche for me, I have over 20TB on many sites... I have 50TB on torrentbytes.net (without doing the kind of rss seeding I was doing at TL) I was uploader for a long time

plus I supose I could let them log onto my utorrent webui and show em the speed

kinda gay they ban me just for seeding fast over a 2 week period\

(if thats the reason)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mishkins View Post
    I know a lot of people who can vouche for me, I have over 20TB on many sites... I have 50TB on torrentbytes.net (without doing the kind of rss seeding I was doing at TL) I was uploader for a long time

plus I supose I could let them log onto my utorrent webui and show em the speed

kinda gay they ban me just for seeding fast over a 2 week period\

(if thats the reason)
    Well let me tell you mishkins, if a tracker sees unusual high stats they usually will investigate you and find out what your seeding and look at all of your seeding torrents with a fine tooth comb before they would ban you because essentially you would be a tremendous asset for the tracker if you could truly supply that much upload to them. Trust me when i tell you that they definately have reviewed your situation and if your speeds were legitamate you would never have been disabled.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Nah, I believe Mishkins actually, he doesnt need or have any reason to cheat.

What I dont understand is, he has access to top sites, so why bother about TL.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    Well let me tell you mishkins, if a tracker sees unusual high stats they usually will investigate you and find out what your seeding and look at all of your seeding torrents with a fine tooth comb

some trackers will check into it, some trackers will have an automatic script that just bans users with an abnormally high upload amount. depends on the size of the site, and how lazy the admins are.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    Your speed could be legimate but you should reach them in irc channel.There might be some other problems too.We may not know nor trace your whole acc activities.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    The same Mishkin with scene access?

Why would you be worried about your TL account with the connections you have?
    Well TL does have some unique/rare content, but I'm surprised to see this post too.

Surely you know someone who knows TL staff mishkins? At least at the trackers I'm on, even cheaters who get vouched for get let back in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123