Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow did you guys see the news on BitmeTV concerning invites . . . ..

I don't like this site because of the cheesy icons. I don't watch much tv either.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by leechasaurus View Post
    I don't like this site because of the cheesy icons. I don't watch much tv either.
    Pretty lame reason not to like a site - bitmetv is awesome

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by leechasaurus View Post
    well, that's a valid reason, i've seen worse.
    i've never bothered to try get to bmtv, as i watch very few stuff from TV, and what i watch is so mainstream that i can get it at any 0-day tracker. I even lost twice my account at tvt.ro due to inactivity, so i understand you.

but i fail to see the point on bmtv's staff statement. were they being sarcastic? or have they noticed that there are too many invites in the system that just sit there with no one daring to use them, and they need fresh blood?
    it's the only logical explanation i can find

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    maybe they need more donations

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    They all need more money lol
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    They all need more money lol
    credit crunch finally hit bmtv....

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    BMTV is a really hard place to seed on. Not in the conventional way, either. I mean most people are going to want BMTV because of their internal packs, etc. If you're just going to use it for same-day tv show seeding, then it won't be a problem. But if you want all these huge packs of shows, then it might be hard for you to seed all of them back, without a long while of buffering.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    but i fail to see the point on bmtv's staff statement. were they being sarcastic?
    nah i don't think its sarcastic or a joke ... they just want people to feel more comfortable with giving out invites.

really i think its a good thing cause i've gotten to the point i just don't invite many people to any of the sites i'm on... just too nervous to be responsible for what they do...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    It's a nice gesture from the bmtv staff. They probably would've gone with their 2x upload+1/2x download thingy anyway.I believe an inviter shouldn't be banned for inviting a spoilt apple,removing his invite privileges is enough of a punishment.
    Christmas is a time they feel they shouldn't be assholes although I think IRC would be a different story.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    BMTV is a really hard place to seed on. Not in the conventional way, either. I mean most people are going to want BMTV because of their internal packs, etc. If you're just going to use it for same-day tv show seeding, then it won't be a problem. But if you want all these huge packs of shows, then it might be hard for you to seed all of them back, without a long while of buffering.
    those popular shows/packs are usually freeleech on some 0day trackers. to be honest, the only real reason to have bitmetv is either for older stuff or non-popular shows you can't find elsewhere or you download nothing but tv and you're sick of rars. 0day trackers should be fine
    and bmtv doesn't have everything that's old.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast