Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Can We Please Get A Mod For Musicworld Only..

jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by balamm@9 September 2003 - 23:06
    You've missed my point. The suggestion was as rediculous and insulting as the original suggestion that started this topic.
    I believe jetge is quite active in this section of the forum ( as are a few other mods ) and I'm surprised he doesn't find this equally insulting.
    Just something more to think about
    A rediculous and an insulting sugestion???

Balamm chill out man. This question indicates that people are concerned about the board and especially the place where they like to hang out (musicworld). So that's why i don't find this insulting you already could have read that in team chat but as you like to bring this outside...
    Oh Blam what you ment by this
    ??? ah well forget it... i don't even wanna know!

I'm active in all sections, we don't divide the board. VB wants it this way and we mods agreed to that earlier. It is more fun to come everywhere and can help, moderate on all topics. This way we can do a big board like this with a few dedicated mods like we have now!

2. Music   -   #42
    Poster
    ...And some eight odd posts about penis size have what to do with musicworld???

You've got the nerve bitchin' about the lounge.
    Just to stay on topic, here's some music related items...

3. Music   -   #43
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by jetje+10 September 2003 - 09:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje &#064; 10 September 2003 - 09:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-balamm@9 September 2003 - 23:06
    You&#39;ve missed my point. The suggestion was as rediculous and insulting as the original suggestion that started this topic.
    I believe jetge is quite active in this section of the forum ( as are a few other mods ) and I&#39;m surprised he doesn&#39;t find this equally insulting.

Balamm chill out man. This question indicates that people are concerned about the board and especially the place where they like to hang out (musicworld). So that&#39;s why i don&#39;t find this insulting you already could have read that in team chat but as you like to bring this outside...
    ??? ah well forget it... i don&#39;t even wanna know&#33;

I&#39;m active in all sections, we don&#39;t divide the board. VB wants it this way and we mods agreed to that earlier. It is more fun to come everywhere and can help, moderate on all topics. This way we can do a big board like this with a few dedicated mods like we have now&#33;[/b][/quote]
    ...This question indicates that people are concerned about the board and especially the place where they like to hang out (musicworld)....

I think jetje understood what celerystalksme was implying.

He (jetje) always seems to be at the top of his game - my hat&#39;s off to him.

And for the record - I do not think it would be fair to those who live in the lounge to merge AnyWorld with it. The lounge is a World unto itself, as are all of the other Worlds. Merging of any kind would be VERY ugly indeed.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

4. Music   -   #44
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Keep music world as it is, the lounge is a place to relax and post what you want (within the basic forum rules) wheras music world is about music, just how its supposed to be.

i dont post much in here but i like a browse, i wondered where jibbler had gone, it seems hes here....

5. Music   -   #45
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by RGX@10 September 2003 - 17:44
    i dont post much in here but i like a browse, i wondered where jibbler had gone, it seems hes here....
    Not only am I here, I&#39;m back with a list of new releases. B)
    Proud member of MDS

6. Music   -   #46
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by RGX@10 September 2003 - 16:44
    Keep music world as it is, the lounge is a place to relax and post what you want (within the basic forum rules) wheras music world is about music, just how its supposed to be.

dont worry.. mw is not gunna suceed from the planets.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Music   -   #47
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje+10 September 2003 - 09:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 10 September 2003 - 09:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@9 September 2003 - 23:06
    You&#39;ve missed my point. The suggestion was as rediculous and insulting as the original suggestion that started this topic.
    I believe jetge is quite active in this section of the forum ( as are a few other mods ) and I&#39;m surprised he doesn&#39;t find this equally insulting.

Balamm chill out man. This question indicates that people are concerned about the board and especially the place where they like to hang out (musicworld). So that&#39;s why i don&#39;t find this insulting you already could have read that in team chat but as you like to bring this outside...
    ??? ah well forget it... i don&#39;t even wanna know&#33;

I&#39;m active in all sections, we don&#39;t divide the board. VB wants it this way and we mods agreed to that earlier. It is more fun to come everywhere and can help, moderate on all topics. This way we can do a big board like this with a few dedicated mods like we have now&#33; [/b][/quote]
    There seems to be a language problem here.
    I think your reply indicates who is not chill. B)

8. Music   -   #48
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    I sense some heat being generated in this topic - very entertaining.....

-Will our two favorite mods go at it in hand to hand combat?
    -Can balamm&#39;s reply be topped?
    -Is jetje going to sit back and take this?

Stay tuned, fellow KLF Musicworld(currently Un-Merged with the Lounge) viewers, the results should be interesting.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

9. Music   -   #49
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@10 September 2003 - 19:53
    I sense some heat being generated in this topic - very entertaining.....

-Will our two favorite mods go at it in hand to hand combat?
    -Can balamm&#39;s reply be topped?
    -Is jetje going to sit back and take this?

Stay tuned, fellow KLF Musicworld(currently Un-Merged with the Lounge) viewers, the results should be interesting.
    Will they be fighting Wu-Tang style? Will the Shaolin fighters please come forward.
    Proud member of MDS

10. Music   -   #50
    jetje's Avatar former star
    What do i need to top CC... ???

There isn&#39;t much to top... We can&#39;t be all that chill as Balamm
    yes must be a language problem...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast