Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Do we have to trust FST staff while trading?

Detale's had a few enemas for doing his job here well? Eeeek, who'd be a mod eh?

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Stick this in BT section
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-do-...12/postcount94

Also i think a lot of ppl will appreciate the work that u do her continually even though they mite not come out and openly express it ..
    /Though the sponge bob guy u took down was very well knwn in elite circles ..
    What is your point ? Detale is doing his job too good , made a few enemas . All over this forum I see trash talk but no back up . Pusses .
    I was commending him on a job well done .. What was ur interpretion of my post ? .. I told him to sticky it so that when other such useless thread come up they can be swiftly closed by giving a link to that single post which clarifies everything abt the mods here at FST ..
    y the negative interpretation peat ?
    Last edited by apextwin146; 12-19-2008 at 06:55 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post

What is your point ? Detale is doing his job too good , made a few enemas . All over this forum I see trash talk but no back up . Pusses .
    I was commending him on a job well done .. What was ur interpretion of my post ? .. I told him to sticky it so that when other such useless thread come up they can be swiftly closed by giving a link to that single post which clarifies everything abt the mods here at FST ..
    y the negative interpretation peat ?
    Thanks you both for the kind words, nice to know. Seems I've given and taken a few enemas for this one. Peat I keep finding pussies almost every where I turn as of late. of the sites I've been banned on no one has come forward to say who actually did it. I hear rumors but no one apparently has any balls out there. over 4400 views of this thread and no one will say who did it?.... pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by MAdIrish View Post
    Detale's had a few enemas for doing his job here well? Eeeek, who'd be a mod eh?
    Anyone with a good solid pair would
    Last edited by Detale; 12-20-2008 at 07:46 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112