Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have to trust FST staff while trading?

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    LOL this is funny. I'm sure someone else will come along and delete this thread but I will ask that they don't please.I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you can offer some real proof of this by all means post it here and I will quit on the spot. Otherwise stop trying to start shit.

Traders, I don't agree with what you do but you have my word that you are safe here. My personal feelings on the matter have nothing to do with me protecting the members of FST anyway I can even the ones I don't like (yes, some of you I don't like).

As I said in the other thread about this. We do not do this, never have as long as I've been here. The funny thing is we can see IP addresses now and I still wouldn't ever give it out.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Post under your real username here first if you really want to be taken seriously, hiding behind a new user just shows that you don't want to stand by what you are saying.
    +1 to that.

Quote Originally Posted by creazz View Post
    To Anti-trader assholes,GTFU and dont participate to this thread.
    Don't consider myself an asshole but even if I did I'd still post because

1.Allegations(especially false ones)need to be replied to

2.It no doubt bothers you

Just so you know it's mostly(like your post) number 2 though.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I got some "strong" feedbacks from traders that FST stuff especially "Detale" is reporting user's IP to the trackers like SCT and so on. This is just an advice to traders,if FST is doing hunting why the hell there is a trading section here? Close it. To Anti-trader assholes,GTFU and dont participate to this thread.
    Shut up bitch.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Is it because of thee recent slew of Accounts being tracked down by the Staff?
    Is it because the traded accnts are being banned?
    Let me just say that its not the FST Mods etc from whom the tracker staff can get the IP adress .. There are more ways of doing that and it has been proven time and again here that IP address can be tracked down without the help of FST Staff ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    LOL this is funny. I'm sure someone else will come along and delete this thread but I will ask that they don't please.I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you can offer some real proof of this by all means post it here and I will quit on the spot. Otherwise stop trying to start shit.

Traders, I don't agree with what you do but you have my word that you are safe here. My personal feelings on the matter have nothing to do with me protecting the members of FST anyway I can even the ones I don't like (yes, some of you I don't like).

As I said in the other thread about this. We do not do this, never have as long as I've been here. The funny thing is we can see IP addresses now and I still wouldn't ever give it out.
    I dont care other anti-trading shit posts except for this. So,someone besides you are seeing our IPs.Because I got disabled at one tracker.And staff told me the reason:You were reported as trader at FST explain this shit please...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

I dont care other anti-trading shit posts except for this. So,someone besides you are seeing our IPs.Because I got disabled at one tracker.And staff told me the reason:You were reported as trader at FST explain this shit please...
    Did u have the Same username on the tracker as on FST?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    it probably wasn't the fst staff but some regular member here or undercover tracker staff.
    who knows, maybe you were too stupid and exposed info easily enough for you to get banned for trading.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    someone can host an image on their server, and view all of the IP addresses that viewed that image. they can send it to you in a PM, or they can deduce who you are by the time you responded to a thread. it's not rocket science...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    someone can host an image on their server, and view all of the IP addresses that viewed that image. they can send it to you in a PM, or they can deduce who you are by the time you responded to a thread. it's not rocket science...
    I was exactly gonna post this simple method .. Its a oretty simple method for the staff to host the images on their server and just note down the IPs that hit the image .. then all they have to do is just match the Subnets to the accnts to the Ip hits .. Usually the service provider info helps also in case of dynamic IPs

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    prob easier to just ask for the invite next time, try it you will be surprised.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast