Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have to trust FST staff while trading?

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

A crappy post quoting a crappy post about a crappy post.

Anyway, unless someone is a real dick I'm guessing they don't report IP's. Or if just just plain old don't like someone maybe.

Back to topic...
    My worthless contribution to the this thread

The thing is that you dont have to be here also .. Get it !!
    Bty a comic strip specially for you ...
    Last edited by apextwin146; 12-01-2008 at 08:21 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by creazz View Post
    I dont care other anti-trading shit posts except for this. So,someone besides you are seeing our IPs.Because I got disabled at one tracker.And staff told me the reason:You were reported as trader at FST explain this shit please...

Tell you what get me on PM or even MSN and we can figure this out. Instead of throwing my name out there and trying to tarnish my beloved FST and hiding just say who said what and when. Simple really. The ways tracker staff can catch you are endless most (as I understand it) don't even use that method anymore. So coming here to bash us and me under an alias makes you look foolish. Again you want to figure this out PM me or get me on MSN and we can find out the truth together. Also I believe an apology is in order here, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Trading vs Giveaways - The Same Thing?
    In a nutshel....NO tracker staff hold giveaways from time to time but I don't think they have very many trades

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Giveaways are time-delayed trades. You give because you expect something in return in the near future. In the same currency.
    Yes and no. Sure some will expect something in return but others don't expect anything. I think it's kind of a broad statement for you to sum up the way people are as a whole. There is an expression out there. There is an ounce of selfishness in every good deed. To me this means people will do something seemingly unselfish to make themselves feel better about who they are in turn being selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Back to topic...

To answer your question..."Do we have to trust FST stuff while trading?"

No you don't. Just like you don't have to be a member here. Trade somewhere else if that is your thing.
    Best point here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    it probably wasn't the fst staff but some regular member here or undercover tracker staff.
    who knows, maybe you were too stupid and exposed info easily enough for you to get banned for trading.
    Are you jerk? Someone had reported my fucking IP to trackers,that is the damn reason! From now on,I will not trust FST staff while trading,also it is up to you trust or not.This is just a warn from me.Your IP can be learned easily at every log in to FST. And to those guys who are talking about GAs and trading and their differences:You are all idiots.If you want to talk about GA vs trading,get out you bitches.Cant you all understand? I am asking about how my IP can be learned at FST not asking about the differences betweeen Trading and GAs

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    1 thing i am going to say here.

in 5 years of being on this site, and 5 years of running a tracker, the amount of IPs i have got from staff here is.

thats correct, not once have I ever got an IP from the staff here, mind you I have never asked but I am pretty sure that if I did, they would tell me to fuck right off.

and another point, if they were giving IPs to staff, how come they have been banned from trackers themselves, just for the simple fact, they are staff on here.

A lot of trackers hate this place, its members, its staff etc etc, but I am pretty sure that if they were doing what you say they are doing, the trackers would actually love this place.

I for 1 think (actually I know) you are talking bollocks.

If there is 1 site on the net you can trust to be a (fuckhead) trader its FST, at least the staff on here are not staff on here just to get into trackers, like some other places.
    Last edited by stoi; 12-01-2008 at 10:12 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    at least the staff on here are not staff on here just to get into trackers, like some other places.
    thats a nice point u bring into the argument ..

bty didnt anyone find the comic strip funny .. I am failure
    Last edited by apextwin146; 12-01-2008 at 10:15 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    1 thing i am going to say here.

in 5 years of being on this site, and 5 years of running a tracker, the amount of IPs i have got from staff here is.

thats correct, not once have I ever got an IP from the staff here, mind you I have never asked but I am pretty sure that if I did, they would tell me to fuck right off.

and another point, if they were giving IPs to staff, how come they have been banned from trackers themselves, just for the simple fact, they are staff on here.

A lot of trackers hate this place, its members, its staff etc etc, but I am pretty sure that if they were doing what you say they are doing, the trackers would actually love this place.

I for 1 think (actually I know) you are talking bollocks.

If there is 1 site on the net you can trust to be a (fuckhead) trader its FST, at least the staff on here are not staff on here just to get into trackers, like some other places.
    Thanks Stoi. I would never tell you to fuck off man a simple polite friendly no I can't would be the extent of it.

I will say those are two really good points I have been banned from trackers ( not many but some) for being staff here.

I can say I have a friend/Owner of a good tracker who repeatedly asked me for a members IP and I kept saying no for weeks on end over MSN. Now if he is reading this I wonder if he'd say it was him. HMMMM

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    p0ster
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    at least the staff on here are not staff on here just to get into trackers, like some other places.
    thats a nice point u bring into the argument ..

bty didnt anyone find the comic strip funny .. I am failure
    No, sorry, I didn't even smile

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well yeah it was a play on words, in this situation to the op, a NO would not surfice.

a big fuck right off though, it might even sink in to that thick scull of his.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    You want his IP addy????

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by creazz View Post
    I got some "strong" feedbacks from traders that FST stuff especially "Detale" is reporting user's IP to the trackers like SCT and so on. This is just an advice to traders,if FST is doing hunting why the hell there is a trading section here? Close it. To Anti-trader assholes,GTFU and dont participate to this thread.
    You wanna know why your post is in fact a bit of a failure ...

Even, and I highly doubt it, if what you said was true it still just proves you're not cut-out to be a badass trader.

You don't have to be on the 'digital-highway' for a very long time to know how you would prevent anyone from getting your real IP.

The fact people would be able to retrieve your IP from your visits/posts on forums means you suck at what you do ... basically you're just a crappy trader!

Can you feel the LOVE

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast