Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have to trust FST staff while trading?

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    who cares, you trade - face the consequences.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    This place is heaven you know ... the amount of stupidity floating around is overwhelming and I see very little posts being made in the bittard-section that are worth of a 'beneficial' reply.

Don't worry about my job or what I should or shouldn't do ... you'd better worry about your own IP being spread all over the interwebz like a n00bie, and next time use your chicken-brain before spreading random accusations on a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    not trying to imply anything or accuse here.... but, does one actually think if staff here we're giving up ips, that they would ever admit it???..let alone any proof of it.. unless staff at the tracker would dive up that info.. but, why would they and burn their bridge?
    Probably true jasperr, but I don't trade so I don't have to lie awake about those considerations ... for all I care they can give my IP out to the pope if they want ... that's the beauty of not trading and not constantly breaking tracker rules
    Yeah,I dont worry about your job,probably you dont a job between.I am using dynamic IP,so I dont need to worry about And let me say something to you: You are behaving like Nazis,thinking that you have best idea,and judging people's ideas like an asshole. FST is full of asshole,as like you.People have nothing to do,and probably most of them has psychiatric problems,addicted to this board like YouTube jerks.And most of people like you have no benefical comments to my problem or to any threads.And I also dont want any helps from you,I got the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by monk3y View Post
    who cares, you trade - face the consequences.
    Really? I really dont know this? Staffs are banning traders?Oh shit I really dont know this.Shit! you fucking monkey,eat my banana
    Last edited by creazz; 12-03-2008 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by creazz View Post
    You are behaving like Nazis,thinking that you have best idea,and judging people's ideas like an asshole. FST is full of asshole,as like you.People have nothing to do,and probably most of them has psychiatric problems,addicted to this board like YouTube jerks.And most of people like you have no benefical comments to my problem or to any threads.And I also dont want any helps from you,I got the answer.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Last edited by monk3y; 12-03-2008 at 12:37 PM.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok, now get out creazz.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by creazz View Post
    You are behaving like Nazis,thinking that you have best idea,and judging people's ideas like an asshole. FST is full of asshole,as like you.People have nothing to do,and probably most of them has psychiatric problems,addicted to this board like YouTube jerks.And most of people like you have no benefical comments to my problem or to any threads.And I also dont want any helps from you,I got the answer.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Poster BT Rep: +1

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    LOL this is funny. I'm sure someone else will come along and delete this thread but I will ask that they don't please.I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you can offer some real proof of this by all means post it here and I will quit on the spot. Otherwise stop trying to start shit.

Traders, I don't agree with what you do but you have my word that you are safe here. My personal feelings on the matter have nothing to do with me protecting the members of FST anyway I can even the ones I don't like (yes, some of you I don't like).

As I said in the other thread about this. We do not do this, never have as long as I've been here. The funny thing is we can see IP addresses now and I still wouldn't ever give it out.

*irrelevant

There is your proof you requested. I was sure I seen MelvinMeow post those about a yr or so ago. I went on their irc and asked him for the snapshots. Enjoy.Any questions?BTW MelvinMeow is a major asshole sometimes but he seems to have alot of dirt on FST which is why I figured he would share those snapshots lmao
    Last edited by Detale; 12-03-2008 at 04:49 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    seen those before. seems chewie was a bit of a snitch...

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateEagle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    LOL this is funny. I'm sure someone else will come along and delete this thread but I will ask that they don't please.I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you can offer some real proof of this by all means post it here and I will quit on the spot. Otherwise stop trying to start shit.

Traders, I don't agree with what you do but you have my word that you are safe here. My personal feelings on the matter have nothing to do with me protecting the members of FST anyway I can even the ones I don't like (yes, some of you I don't like).

As I said in the other thread about this. We do not do this, never have as long as I've been here. The funny thing is we can see IP addresses now and I still wouldn't ever give it out.
    *cant allow this

There is your proof you requested. I was sure I seen MelvinMeow post those about a yr or so ago. I went on their irc and asked him for the snapshots. Enjoy.Any questions?BTW MelvinMeow is a major asshole sometimes but he seems to have alot of dirt on FST which is why I figured he would share those snapshots lmao
    OK first off, Mel is not an asshole, misguided sure; completely insane sure, but not an asshole.

Next I said since I have been a mod here what happened befor that has nothing to do with me. That did used to be a policy when a user was caught scamming other members or selling invites or something real bad like that. No need to post those links again as it has NOTHING to do with me. Cabalo has seen them and I'm sure he can vouch that they had nothing to do with me or since I have been a MOD here.Try again and please do read my entire post before jumping the gun, Thanks.
    Last edited by Detale; 12-03-2008 at 04:51 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast