Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riaa Having Reverse Effect

I'm Canadian too.... 10,000 mp3's and growing. Check out www.boycott-riaa.com .. a kickass site

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I think one phrase sums this all up,

The RIAA is like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, they can't win!!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    "its not too late to get amnesty." amnesty my ass  instead i leave my comp on with kazaa running 24/7. i see more people and more files on kazaa lately. i love it. thx to RIAA more people r sharing  these motherfuckers think they can stop us, dream on RIAA. 
    Good for you!! Keep on sharing 24/7 !! I'd love to do that if I had my own house, but I'm a student living with my parents.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    they can't keep us all down, we will win at the end fck the riaa and the mpaa, i bet you they go home and download stuff themselves

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    i must agree that RIAA canīt keep us all down

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    With K-Lite, there was never any incentive to share files. I would leech and hoard all the files I wanted and still be at Master level. Now with dsl uploads speeds of 35 kBs, I don't mind leaving my computer on all day so others can screw Riaa. I normally delete files once I burnt them onto CDs, but I am leaving them on my PC now so others can download them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12