Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sct

bassam12's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    first i dont have an acc on sct
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    Only idiots donate for invites, good members get them for free.

It's these idiots that "buy" invites to trade here and make themselves feel important that deserve to be banned.

The rules apply to everyone equally. I made it crystal clear in the latest rules that Donors do not get any preferential treatment over any other user class.

People should read the rules before they 'waste' their money on an invite that they'll trade and get banned for.
    and Swax thx for ur clarification u r the best man
    Only God Can Judge Me

2. BitTorrent   -   #12

It's these idiots that "buy" invites to trade here and make themselves feel important that deserve to be banned.

The rules apply to everyone equally. I made it crystal clear in the latest rules that Donors do not get any preferential treatment over any other user class.

People should read the rules before they 'waste' their money on an invite that they'll trade and get banned for.
    As I look your avatar,I personally know you.No doubt you are the best staff at SCT,friendly and helpfull.But I dont agree with you(and probably most of guys here) we are donating at your tracker just for invites and upload credits.Actually this is valid at FTN also.Consider that when you closed "donate for invite" aproximately 1-2 months ago,did you realise that people stopped donating? People must be jerk not to see this.

Same thing is also present at FTN.When a new announcement about invite related issues,people are starting to donate to increase their chance to get an invite.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    A lot of users donate for upload credit or even for nothing other than the Donor star and +voice on IRC.

In my opinion people's opinion should be;

"What a great site. I think I will donate because I get so much free stuff from this quick site. Oh, I can get an invite too, I will save that for a trustworthy friend"

However, unfortunately that's not the common trail of thought.
    It's more like;

"If I get an ScT invite I can trade it to other people, or even sell it. I'll donate JUST to get an invite"

People are donating JUST to get an invite. In my opinion people should be donating because they appreciate the site's content & community, not solely to get an invite.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by SCT Rules Page
    The 3 ScT Sins - Breaking these rules will get you banned instantly!

* Do NOT upload our torrents to other trackers! Stealing torrents and uploading the torrents (or the data) elsewhere will result in your account being DISABLED and IP banned,. Simply putting the data into a new torrent does not omit you from this rule! Not only will you be disabled but you will also be IP banned permanently, so consider the consequences especially if you are sharing a server.(See the FAQ for details.)
    * Do NOT trade our invites or accounts! Public Offers (this includes a forum on a private site) or even 'Giveaways' are also prohibited! If/Once found you will receive an immediate ban of your account and the person you invited.
    * Do NOT cheat. This involves; ghost leeching, spoofing, use a *********** or a modified client. If you, or anyone on your IP/server is found to be cheating then ALL users on that IP will be disabled. Take this into account before you share your server with a stranger, otherwise if they cheat you get banned too!
    Last edited by Skizo; 12-03-2008 at 10:06 PM.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post
    Wy create useless thread,Read their rules

If u buy a gun are u free to do anything with it cuz u paid for it?
    ^^

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by basilhaydens View Post
    SCT is not like your mom and you can't do anything you want just because you paid for an "invite".

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    That's a harsh statement. I would still have donated if there was no added benefit, but I did donate a bit more because of the invites. And I most certainly did not donate to just go around and trade the invites!
    Last edited by colbert; 12-07-2008 at 05:37 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2

"What a great site. I think I will donate because I get so much free stuff from this quick site. Oh, I can get an invite too, I will save that for a trustworthy

Ah how this quote reminds me of the old days were donating was done do to the hard work the coders put into a site and the regulares noticed the changes happening.

I just hope that with time new users learn about bittorrent and that you shouldn't donate because of invites or otherwise, but for what the coders have put into the site to make it what you as the donater is looking for weather it be pre times or community.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

so you think Only idiots donate for invites ? i think the idiot here is you and no one else,
    so if i want invite a good friend to sct and because there is no other ways* to get invites there exept donate (anyway no other way to get the invite when i want) , and invite my friend i am idiot right?

you proove once again the stupidity of sct staff.
    if you wanna thx someone on sct , thx the coder , and only him .
    Vectoral FTW!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    yeah, wonder why x)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast