Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how much time to set up seedhost.eu

Because you're annoying.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    I paid with credit card. after 24 hours, they asked about how i payed. I sent them the transaction number, and the text that dotpay told me. Now Im waiting, 2 days of my 30. great service

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    3 days...

If i dont get it tomorrow then i will only get it on monday, thats aalmost a week. service, pff, not even near
    Last edited by magushun; 01-15-2009 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    72363 BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    3 days...

If i dont get it tomorrow then i will only get it on monday, thats aalmost a week. service, pff, not even near
    I advice you starting make a claim writing everything happened with careful and clear language.. because probably you won't get the seedbox and open claim it's the right thing to get your money back.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    3 days...

order date 13/01/2009 16:46 it's for you 3 days ?

Quote Originally Posted by cstrik3 View Post
    3 days...

I advice you starting make a claim writing everything happened with careful and clear language.. because probably you won't get the seedbox and open claim it's the right thing to get your money back.
    I suggest that you don't give such advice ! Have you ever heard that someone has not got seedbox/ server ? NO ! So don't write rubbish !
    Last edited by dance4; 01-15-2009 at 09:24 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dance4 View Post

3 days...

I suggest that you don't give such advice ! Have you ever heard that someone has not got seedbox/ server ? NO ! So don't write rubbish !
    I'm glad you are protection your business but so sorry i couldn't resist watching this poor and the worst support ever!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

I'm glad you are protection your business but so sorry i couldn't resist watching this poor and the worst support ever!

LOL no comment if for you support is here

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    misho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by y0y0 View Post
    i received the server details, was 24 hr after the paid.

I have 2 account in seedhost.eu, nice seedbox

9. BitTorrent   -   #19

LOL no comment if for you support is here
    Not here, in SeedHost's site.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    OXO's Avatar Time is Money BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    any Support from the site here i need some one to answer my question i sent 3 Messages to support team in the site and no reply ..... so i hope any one from there here
    Last edited by OXO; 01-17-2009 at 05:01 AM.
    I LoVe Be MeMbEr In FsT
    I HoPe I FiNeD A TrUe FrIeNd HeRe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast