Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best modified vista?(eternity edition or royal buisness edition?)

maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    I have a Toshiba XLi -SLi1 laptop .. It comes with 32 bit vista ..
    2GB Ram
    320gb HDD
    Pentium core 2 duo
    two 8600GT in SLi
    The vista runs really slowly if i keep my lappy continously on like for days altoghter .. I do hibernate it in between but that dsnt help much .. So i am looking for some better mod OS on vista lines so that i still have my driver support
    It's common problem associated with notebooks. Vista will eventually slows down for a long hour of usage. I think Benjamin Black Vista Mod edition is a good to try out
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    I have the ben black edition on my desktop and I will typically run 5-7 days inbetween restarts, will it slow down? inevitably yes it will but so far I have been pretty happy with the black edition

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by snowsurfa7 View Post
    I have the ben black edition on my desktop and I will typically run 5-7 days inbetween restarts, will it slow down? inevitably yes it will but so far I have been pretty happy with the black edition
    Ya me too I'm still on Black XP 19 but religious d'l all all the new ones . I'm up to Black XP 29 Why just because we can , have I seen a reason to format and get the latest and greatest ? Not at this time .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12