Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: banned for posting my email address!

BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Close this shit , who cares what Dicktakinguptheass says .
    Sometimes users like diktation find that FST has a user base that may be beneficial to them. Kicking someone out the door for something that may be fixable with a bit of discussion isn't always the best method.

Should he decide that a small banner at the top of the page would be beneficial, I'd be more than willing to remove the infraction limiting his account with the understanding that his ad could speak for itself and there would be no more need to post adverts.
    I don't get you Skizo.. if i buy a space for a banner at the top of the screen you will remove my infraction?

Yes my email address does stand for what i offer, but what i posted was not a advertisement it was my address...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by DikTation View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Sometimes users like diktation find that FST has a user base that may be beneficial to them. Kicking someone out the door for something that may be fixable with a bit of discussion isn't always the best method.

Should he decide that a small banner at the top of the page would be beneficial, I'd be more than willing to remove the infraction limiting his account with the understanding that his ad could speak for itself and there would be no more need to post adverts.
    I don't get you Skizo.. if i buy a space for a banner at the top of the screen you will remove my infraction?

Yes my email address does stand for what i offer, but what i posted was not a advertisement it was my address...
    Nobody is removing your infraction.

He's just telling you the correct way of advertising on this forum.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Now you're banned for continually trying to advertise. Asking members to contact you about via MSN solely b/c you aren't allowed to post your email is no better.

yo

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    What he said . ^ Sure is a lot of idiots on this forum lately . Can we not just send a virus or DOs attack to his fucking e-mail and be done with it ?

Come to think of it they seem to have one thing in common , a Bt rep . Now there's a surprise .....
    Last edited by peat moss; 12-11-2008 at 03:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12