Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Yipeeee Riaa Can't Touch Me

LoneGypsy's Avatar Member
    Hey, so happy to see the evil of nationalism is alive and well here at K-Lite.

BTW, some group has agreed to pay that 12 year olds RIAA fine of $2K, but won't for anyone else, so they say. Guess that Grandpa is SOL.

As for the Canadian issue, it must be hard being Satan's little neighbor, so let's cut the guys a break. Did you know Canada does have a Navy. Really, I saw the ship when I was on the beach in Maui.

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@12 September 2003 - 02:20
    slicepie your sigs to big, but if its just for 9/11 i think its fine for today.
    It was for 9/11. I only hope that everyone was able to view it.

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by LoneGypsy@13 September 2003 - 02:00
    Hey, so happy to see the evil of nationalism is alive and well here at K-Lite.

BTW, some group has agreed to pay that 12 year olds RIAA fine of $2K, but won't for anyone else, so they say.  Guess that Grandpa is SOL.

As for the Canadian issue, it must be hard being Satan's little neighbor, so let's cut the guys a break.      Did you know Canada does have a Navy.  Really, I saw the ship when I was on the beach in Maui. 
    Actually we have about 15-20 ships right here in the port of Halifax where I am from,mind you that this is most of our ships.LOL .There are a few in BC also.
    Our navy may suck but it is still good to be Canadian.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    Copyright laws are copyright laws, they only have to sue you - not prosecute you. And they can do that anywhere.

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@10 September 2003 - 09:22
    cant ge me either form australia
    youre always fuckin after the post count hogster

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    I seem to think the RIAA is on crack considering my ISP is one of the hardest hit by them ( top 2 or 3) and i have thousands of songs, yet they havent done so much as to even ask me to stop.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    darkblizzard dnt spk 2 soon

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    Poster
    clocker you really need a clue on who can do what in Canada... go do some reading and you will find out that the kind of in your house and face bulleying of powers and money does not go over well hear. We ain't sueing the crap out of each other and guess what as a Canadian I have a Legal write to copy, back up, capture any signal that crosses into my air space, my home or my lap. What I can not do is distribute and or share or sell copy writted matterials. So Get ALLLL Gung HO and bash a big p2p group that is trying to help you in what ever way we can with the RIAA when a schooled Canadian has absolutely nothing to fear...

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    Poster
    hey slicepie Your an ASSHOLE no matter what your background is. As far as Canadians go, I am one , and you would be swinging to german music and saluting Hitler pictures if it were not for us , so remember that the next time you shoot off your uneducated pie hole.

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    Poster
    skank , maybee you should re-read your link....EH

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345