Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This Will Stop The Riaa! Please Read!

by the way texas lawman, my razorbacks are going to walk allover those longhorns! go hogs go!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    I join the boycott and while your at it any ideas about how to set up a RIAA victims fund?

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    vishkom
    I'm in.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    count me in!

...#8 i think.

i've been boycotting all cds under the RIAA ever since the first user was subpoened. the only cds i will buy are blanks, and GOOD bands that aren't POPULAR. the ones that do it for the music not the glamour. underground is the way to go if you're going to buy ANY cds!

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    LoL....splithead....The razorbacks gotta good rep...May the best one win. And as for casfina's inquiry concerning a "victims fund". I have seen some discussions that if all the filesharers donated a dollar or so...It would make quite a handsome account...Also have heard that the EFF has attorneys that have done or will do "pro bono" cases. (free) I do believe artists should get paid. I have no problem with that. What I DO have a problem with is this "Terroristic Lawsuit" action...There's other avenues that could have been taken....Like ALOT of people have posted on this forum that I AGREE with 110%, its all about the money!
    THANKS to all the people that are joining and have been involved with the cause!

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    angel_of_death57
    Originally posted by TexasLawman@11 September 2003 - 01:16
    angel of death...Get your HEAD out of your ASS!!! Number 1 Ive been using Kazaa for over a year now! Number 2...You can sign on with 100 NEW names EVERYDAY on this forum. Number 3...WHY would I go to the effort of a Boycott list full of USERNAMES that CANT be traced if I work for the RIAA?! This forum DOES NOT ask ANY personal info when signing up! angel of death...DONT ever get a job as a phsychiatrist! Cause you cant analyze worth a shit!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BRAIN CELLS!!
    I ma not gonna fall out its just hard to trust people who come up with an idea and are bran new to the forum try to see it from my view thats all. I won't join the list but i have signed many petetions and the letter to congress. I am boycotting anyway havent bught a CD for years.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    BANNED
    Well i don't feel like reading all the posts so i will post this again if it hasn't already been posted www.boycott-riaa.com its a site of the organization boycotting the music industry go there to find out more about the boycott and yes it is illegal to keep the songs you record off the radio for 24 hours but its not a big problem and it would be too hard to track it so they don't bother but in the future who knows

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Im in, don't think we can get the support we need, but it worth a try. by the way, i think we need a spy in the RIAA

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Poster
    I'm in, been in for along time....I refuse to purchase any tittle cd or dvd or even vhs until I see an end to this dispute...spend a few bucks and learn to burn.... And as far as an entittlement to action, protection and opinion.... You loose your entittlement to act when you sit idley bye for 20 years as the average joe cracks your wares and do not spend a dime to change when the entire planet has been down sized, resized, reschooled over and over. Protection,... all you people who sit on the fence and do nothing or type your trype and still purchase the product during this WAR will wish you had spoke up when the Government takes this action to new hieghts and other reasons for home intrusion...big brother is growing..and as far as an Opinion goes , and we are entittled to one no matter how abstract. But if they come for the file sharers and nobody stops them..... then next it will be the dvd ripping crowd .....and the cdr folkes..... and forums .....and new laws to listen in on you....... and on, and on and without much foresight one can see where the power trip leads. always has always will...human nature

As a Canadian I have always held the U.S. with esteem . But as an outsider looking in ..I see a Great Nation being widdled down ever so slowly by some invisible anti american cancer from within. Your to big to be sheep, leave that to us, we're better at it. ....Some of you see where this can lead and know that a short click up the road lies even less privacey so if your OPINION has anything to do with not winning the right ,free and clear to file swap then you are part of the problem not the solution no matter how valid YOU think your point is a WAR lost is a WAR lost.........ok, I feel better now

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    peco
    What number I'm I?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast