Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The 3,000 Post Mark

lynx's Avatar .
    I know, FC, it was a joke. Heck, you hardly even make it onto the daily top 10 posters these days (neither do I for that matter).

You seem a mite too sensitive when someone mentions post counts these days, at one time you would simply have used it as a stimulus to post more.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    BANNED
    fc got me and balamm hot on his tail and he is watching his empire fall
    ps his empire is a lot older than mine tho, that holds more water

3. Lounge   -   #33
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lynx@10 September 2003 - 07:19
    I know, FC, it was a joke. Heck, you hardly even make it onto the daily top 10 posters these days (neither do I for that matter).

You seem a mite too sensitive when someone mentions post counts these days, at one time you would simply have used it as a stimulus to post more.
    Ok.....next time stick out the ole Smiley with his tongue sticking out.

You had no Smiley.....and when nobody shows a Smiley they usually are being serious.Sorry.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well well thre was a time when there was only 3 whores Great Dude FC and Shimi now there alot of new ones

since adthomp left

Musleam
    Celery
    Balamm

5. Lounge   -   #35
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Hogster@10 September 2003 - 13:54
    well well thre was a time when there was only 3 whores Great Dude FC and Shimi now there alot of new ones

since adthomp left

Musleam
    Celery
    Balamm
    @Hogster
    You forgot one..

6. Lounge   -   #36
    BANNED
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+10 September 2003 - 08:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 10 September 2003 - 08:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lynx@10 September 2003 - 07:19

You had no Smiley.....and when nobody shows a Smiley they usually are being serious.Sorry.

[/b][/quote]
    umm is that enough or do i need more

7. Lounge   -   #37
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I guess you can cal me a constructive whore

8. Lounge   -   #38
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Hogster@10 September 2003 - 09:10
    I guess you can cal me a constructive whore
    no master you are not constructive, you are mighty

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@10 September 2003 - 07:15
    i try not to but i&#39;m guilty of a little spam/crap here and there&nbsp; &nbsp; i guess me and balamm can race for 4000 now and he has a good lead,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; every body place your bets ( and i will place my spam)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    reality i did get your post on the question world&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    MUSLEMAN, I don&#39;t think it&#39;s possible to beat balamm to 4000. He can use his mod powers and delete your posts if it starts to get close.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+10 September 2003 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 10 September 2003 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lynx@10 September 2003 - 07:19

[/b][/quote]
    When I post these things, I am thinking of them as a joke, but my mind doesn&#39;t automatically have smileys running round in it, so I forget to put them on.

Back in the &#39;good old days&#39; most of my posts were serious, and it only took me a couple of months to get over the 1000 mark (that may seem like a long time to people now, but they won&#39;t realise that with a lot fewer members there weren&#39;t as many questions etc to respond to).

Nowadays, most of my posts are in the lounge, and I can&#39;t be bothered being too serious in here, so you can take it for granted that unless it is a serious post (in the lounge ?) any comments from me are going to be light-hearted.

So, by way of saying sorry, I&#39;d just like to add:

STFU
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast