Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the clover irc

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
    Here are full of dumbass who are reporting your IPs.Be carefull with this.
    A matter of opinion^^

Most on this site would think you were the minority and therefore there are only a few dumbasses.

Therefore, my opinion is that this site is not full of dumbasses...Just a few like you...

and anjelik, you have no idea what you're talking about.
    if you had even the slightest idea how they are caught, you'd many times think 10 times before even considering going for a trade.
    and really, unless you have a different ip per account, u aren't at all safe. different username and mail won't protect you if someone bothers to hunt you down in a serious manner.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    hayden61108's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    um who said i was a trader? whatever, i checked my account today and it was fine and as soon as i changed my ip and went on later it was disabled so i'm thinking it's because on the ip change cause my scc got disabled too, i just need the s*l channel if anyones got it please

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden61108 View Post
    um who said i was a trader?...
    Um, you said you were a trader...

Quote Originally Posted by hayden61108 View Post
    hey guys, new to the fourm, im from the usa, i have 2 kids and work alot, i see the site has alot of good stuff, invites trades is what im interested in and i have some on my own also middleman in case of scamming is freaking awsome so i won't have to worry bout that. other then that going to look around! thanks
    Last edited by bumrocks; 12-14-2008 at 07:57 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    as i changed my ip and went on later it was disabled (why would you do that?) Next time don't change you're perfect just the way you are. BOLD FONT.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Easy there boys. Some site staff will hunt traders and they get their IP's through various ways. One of which is having an image in their sig that allows them to log Ips and they can check with the time you posted. Not hard really. When we find these people here we deal with them accordingly.
    This is what I am talking about,make a sticky announcement at trading thread. @Cabalo I see that you have experienced trading,you know the tips Lol
    Last edited by anjelik; 12-14-2008 at 11:15 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Being that you are a trader your account may have been banned...That is what I would think at least.
    Yepp. Definitely

Easy there boys. Some site staff will hunt traders and they get their IP's through various ways. One of which is having an image in their sig that allows them to log Ips and they can check with the time you posted. Not hard really. When we find these people here we deal with them accordingly.
    This is what I am talking about,make a sticky announcement at trading thread. @Cabalo I see that you have experienced trading,you know the tips Lol
    Anjelik aren't you that dude from turkey getting banned in everysingle tracker for liek the 10th time??? Let me know if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 12-14-2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    When we find these people here we deal with them accordingly.
    so why should there be any congruences at all for that....????

Well imo, all is fair game here.. meaning that if a tracker doesn't want their info posted here then it should be accepted. But, since we all know this is not the case, then tracker staff should be allowed to protect themselves from unwanted people (I.E. traders, cheats, ect...)... trackers don't usually go on "witch hunts" unless provoked or if they see their site being offered in GA or Trade.. many sites don't mind GAs but, some do.. In any case since there is no possible compromise on this, friends of trackers nor tracker staff should be free to do whatever they feel they need to do without actions from the staff here, just as traders... It's only fair after all, if you trade, be prepared for the possibility of getting caught! this is supposed to be an information site, or so i am told... thats fine, Whatever.. why should only traders and people who do GAs that break tracker rules of privacy be the only ones being protected here.. thats all i'm trying to say...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    When we find these people here we deal with them accordingly.
    Whatever.. why should only traders and people who do GAs that break tracker rules of privacy be the only ones being protected here.. thats all i'm trying to say...
    just for shits and giggles, tell me how you, a non trader are not being protected here and traders are? Do they hand out your IP address but not traders IP's?
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Yepp. Definitely

Anjelik aren't you that dude from turkey getting banned in everysingle tracker for liek the 10th time??? Let me know if I'm wrong.

This isnt good.
    Only ,Dragoi92

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Yepp. Definitely

Yes,you are wrong.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast