Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas suggestion

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Trading and giving away invites/accounts to people you do not know can put a tracker in danger so to me if done wrong both are as bad as one another, but I agree about the fact it is up to tracker staff to police that and not members here or the staff here (unless they staff a site as well)
    If you are addressing that to me Duckater if you bothered to search my posts you would find that I already said that.Almost word for word in fact.
    Didn't think my suggestion could be viewed as policing but if it is my mistake.

With not everyone celebrating Christmas do you think that all should not trade when this holiday really means nothing to some cultures??
    It's a statement of good will .Christmas is just a date which convenient ties to it.
    Besides saying that Christmas doesn't mean anything to other cultures I hope is not entirely true.I'm neither Muslim nor Jewish but I respect the significance of Ramadan and Yom Kippur nonetheless.
    Of course some of the twits here don't seem to respect anything so they will no doubt disagree.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Of course some of the twits here don't seem to respect anything so they will no doubt disagree.
    wankers.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Would be cool to lock it That day so nobody could offer or bump any trades.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-18-2008 at 11:25 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you are addressing that to me Duckater if you bothered to search my posts you would find that I already said that.Almost word for word in fact.
    Didn't think my suggestion could be viewed as policing but if it is my mistake.

With not everyone celebrating Christmas do you think that all should not trade when this holiday really means nothing to some cultures??
    It's a statement of good will .Christmas is just a date which convenient ties to it.
    Besides saying that Christmas doesn't mean anything to other cultures I hope is not entirely true.I'm neither Muslim nor Jewish but I respect the significance of Ramadan and Yom Kippur nonetheless.

Not directed at any one just my own views on the matter.
    If I direct some thing at some one there name will be mentioned in the post
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by basilhaydens View Post
    Let staff at trackers handle it and stop playing policeman Officer Barbrady.
    That's the problem.

People wasting our time, fucking around with accounts and invites that they are entrusted with, then betraying our trust by giving them to total strangers.

Accounts at trackers are not your right, they are a privileged that can be removed very easily at any time.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    cadaffi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    oke, this is going nowhere... I pass

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    trading is going to happen no matter what...if anything i think they should let me do a few tricks to catch traders for a day without threatening to ban me.

within minutes i could have all the traders on the board and all their accounts on any tracker disabled ;-)

i mean trust me I know spam...but this topic is just wasted spam...you can put spam to good use you know...ask me or Artemis...we can show anyone how to spam :-)

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

i mean trust me I know spam...but this topic is just wasted spam...you can put spam to good use you know...ask me or Artemis...we can show anyone how to spam :-)
    I see having been away has done nothing to deflate your ego or your inclination to suck up .

Now that was spam put to good use.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Important people around here I see.
    Last edited by puckface; 12-21-2008 at 11:02 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    No trading for the holidays. I like it!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast