Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need script for auto downloading and UL

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    What OS are you running?
    can install OS i want. i ve KVM acces to machine.
    will install debian with apache i think, but can go win2003 with IIS or Apache if script runs windows, or install WINE on debian.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    rentacoder
    scriptlance

sm1 wll write u a script :-)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stl's Avatar hard trader
    if the problem didnot solve yet, ask at sct forums

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by NA_Magus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    most people won't help you since this of course is stealing torrents and i doubt many will support it.
    Stealing...torrents? Funny when thieves claim stolen items (data in this case) as their own. I understand if it's a pack put together by a specific uploader for a specific site. But for scene releases, who ought to care as long as we the peers receive the files? Just my own input.

The original material may be copyright, but the actual torrent file that links the swarm together using a tracker is not part of the original copyright material, therefore it would be prudent to ask the torrent file originator if it is ok to change the nature of the torrent file, like pointing it to another tracker.

The original material may be distributed, but it is never modified from what it is. What the opening poster wants to do is to take a torrent file and modify it for another purpose.

What I can't understand is why the opening poster cannot download the files associated with the torrent file, then make a fresh torrent file that points to tracker B. Why does he need to modify an existing one?

I would also point out that simply changing the tracker URL will not work in most cases, since the hash needs to be recalculated, especially considering most sites use a private text key for their site specific torrent files.

The only option open is to download the material, then remake the torrent file from this material, for the new tracker.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I can't help but think that he wants to grab torrents from a site like ScT, and then upload them all to iFi, on a massive scale. >.<
    Last edited by respawn40; 12-26-2008 at 05:53 PM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    I can't help but think that he wants to grab torrents from a site like ScT, and then upload them all to iFi, on a massive scale. >.<
    haha that's what I was thinking as well

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    haha that's what I was thinking as well

shit, he could double the amount of torrents on ifi in like 1 day.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    What about when he gets caught leaking others Files?

Plus the security risk he could be to those who are the original source.

There are various things to could go wrong doing something like this.

I know nothing about these things though. Is true.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-27-2008 at 12:39 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    What about when he gets caught leaking others Files?

Plus the security risk he could be to those who are the original source.

There are various things to could go wrong doing something like this.
    u have no idea what u talk, so when u have no idea dont make look urself like fool haha

@thefox: yes, ppl did not understand my question, or i not express well. its what u describe i want that happens.
    there is a script/program that can do such thing?

as u say "The only option open is to download the material, then remake the torrent file from this material, for the new tracker. "

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Every decent torrent site will use FTP then use a script to autodownload, torrent and upload this. Though if you've a bit of popularity and cred with users/uploaders at a decent site they could help you alter one of their scripts.

Chances are you'll have to hit a few decent forums and alter what you get to your liking. Good luck bud.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast