Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nero Express V.5.5.10.50 Questions

Ex-member
    I don't use Nero, because it makes more coasters than ECDC due to its lack of burn speed throttling.

Does anyone know if Nero 6 has burn speed throttling like ECDC?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@11 September 2003 - 10:20
    I don't use Nero, because it makes more coasters than ECDC due to its lack of burn speed throttling.

Say what?There is other Programs besides NERO and Easy CD Creator?I thought they had the Monopoly on this shit?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    im sure lamsey is gonna recommend a few good freeware ones for you

i have used one called stomp before that was good no idea about burn speed thtrottling though.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+11 September 2003 - 15:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 11 September 2003 - 15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@11 September 2003 - 10:20
    I don&#39;t use Nero, because it makes more coasters than ECDC due to its lack of burn speed throttling.

Say what?There is other Programs besides NERO and Easy CD Creator?I thought they had the Monopoly on this shit? [/b][/quote]
    As sharedfolder said, there are a couple of others.

However, think about Easy CD Creator&#39;s acronym and you&#39;ll see what I was talking about... n00b

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by Lamsey+11 September 2003 - 10:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 11 September 2003 - 10:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 September 2003 - 15:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey
    @11 September 2003 - 10:20
    I don&#39;t use Nero, because it makes more coasters than ECDC due to its lack of burn speed throttling.

Say what?There is other Programs besides NERO and Easy CD Creator?I thought they had the Monopoly on this shit?
    As sharedfolder said, there are a couple of others.

However, think about Easy CD Creator&#39;s acronym and you&#39;ll see what I was talking about... n00b [/b][/quote]

So tell me Lamsey.....is this NERO Express good for Burning DATA?Useing the method I described at the beginning of this thread.

And yes...I know NERO is good.....talking about NERO Express.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    FC,

If you were getting good results with Roxio, why change?

I&#39;ve used EZCD for both data and music CDs and have yet to burn a bad CD.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by clocker@11 September 2003 - 10:51
    FC,

If you were getting good results with Roxio, why change?

I&#39;ve used EZCD for both data and music CDs and have yet to burn a bad CD.
    Ummmmmm.Because the Software came with the Burner.....read beginning of this thread.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Originally posted by funky
    i think nero and nero express are really the same program it is just that they have different gui&#39;s. the underlying core of the program is exactly the same for both.

still i have never really burned a bad cd in nero especially if you slow your burner down abit to say x8

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by 4play+11 September 2003 - 10:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4play &#064; 11 September 2003 - 10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin- funky
    i think nero and nero express are really the same program it is just that they have different gui&#39;s. the underlying core of the program is exactly the same for both.

still i have never really burned a bad cd in nero especially if you slow your burner down abit to say x8 [/b][/quote]
    This is DATA man....I am useing the full 52x on TDK 48x Rated CDRs.....2:33 to burn almost 700mb with this NERO Express.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast