Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: tough times for romanian bittorrent users

GuitarLegend's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenX View Post
    i will ban the entire internet
    mr kraven...i bet you can't =))
    ban the entire internet on c-zone for 1 day...i'm sure you can't pull if off
    Just seeding

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Damn I really hate that TakeMS dude, actually I hate racist people who believe they are supreme to other. I say we all stay chill because nothing so important as banning an entire nation(RO) happened for ScT.

So specially for u TakeMs.. take care of your beloved trackers and resist with the thought of Romania being on the map

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    +1

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    strangest of all is "some"(lol, to be precise only 1) .ro sites can max a gigabit box downlink speed. With speeds that some romanian users have, why cheat/H@R??

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by horiZen View Post
    strangest of all is "some"(lol, to be precise only 1) .ro sites can max a gigabit box downlink speed. With speeds that some romanian users have, why cheat/H@R??
    Mb because they are stealing peers from high speed site like ScT....
    And ghost leeching.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    some facts for you:

romania has one of the lowest broadband penetration in europe (10%). that means compared to other european countries only few romanians have fast internet access.

however their upload speeds are quite good (graph shows average upload speeds in mbps):

you can see romania with an average upload speed of 1595kps on the 9th place worldwide.

sometimes they tend to have a little unorthodox way to pull the strands, especially in major cities like bucharest where people pull cables from their homes to local exchanges by hogging available space on public ducts and poles with (of course) no authorisation to do so.

romania is the second poorest country in the european union. only beaten by bulgaria which is bottom of the table with a gross domestic product per head of 3,800 €.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    doesn't matter how it's pulled all that matter is that you get the speeds you want

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster
    So according to the graph some of them should actually be pretty good uploaders... *facepalm*

This is crap. Thankfully there are better sites that won't just ban people they can't be bothered to deal with...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    but seriously..back to the point :-s..dudes..we're gonna get banned from sct ((....and it really sucks for me..cause i seeded for days and weeks on end just to boost my ratio....and now..because of some dudes it's all over
    from what i;ve heard tudor hear is the one that spealed the beans about sokat making a ga with sct..and that eventually leaded to feeling thinking about banning us
    Last edited by cibu; 12-28-2008 at 11:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeat View Post
    z7x informed me that all .ro ppl are welcomed to ScL.. <3

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast