Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waffles lifted the ban for Romania...

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    and to think i used to consider the republicans to posses the worst sense of humor in the galaxy. by the look of things thyre on par with the forginers , need to make a mental note and put the world order secret agents in the 3th slot
    I m currently collecting ears for my new ear necklace.
    donations are most welcome, send me a message at [email protected]

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Meanwhile tonnes of other sites never made the dumb move of banning a whole country (especially one with such fast ISPs)...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by iEATlilKIDS View Post
    according to my deepthroat inside waffels they will lift the ban on the gypsys, but keep the ban on the Romanians
    If you think you are soo smart, did you know that gypsys came from India?Does this means that indians are gypsys ? Friend, they aren't a few, be carefull
    I hate hypocrisy
    Last edited by Magnum; 12-29-2008 at 05:46 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Tenebrous's Avatar Dr. Mengele BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    If you think you are soo smart, did you know that gypsys came from India?Does this means that indians are gypsys ? Friend, they aren't a few, be carefull

I hate hypocrisy
    Zboinggg aka pwned!!!
    magnum, please, leave him alone. One stupid man throwed a rock in a lake and 10 smart ones start to find. Let's celebrate unbaning Romania. By the way...where is Romania?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Waffles: Due to Romania being largely a cesspool of spam, viruses, phishing, and fraud, and phishing attempts, fraudulent donations, cheating, and the like from various Romanian IPs with zero action on the part of Romanian ISPs, Romania is hereby banned from Waffles. Please take care to not invite people if you know they’re in or from Romania. We will not take action against you, but may change tune in the future.
    this is all pointless cuz if someone trying to do this already know how to lurk ssh,seedbox,proxy (what the f*ck it calling)
    This will only hurt standart home torrent user which only leeching, seeding and listening music when going to school at bus...
    yeah ppl at same religon or place(country) can have same habits but this is not meaning ALL ppl at there BAD...(well usually %95 of it pehh but one ppl change everything like your baby,wife lol)
    But there's a point at there which waffles though(at least i guess)( ban invited with inviter but this will take a time and do you really think this bad members have only ONE account? and this phishing will play again and again like a movie... Other member will still forced with phishing attempts so there is only one (fake) solution left "Ban Them All"...
    well i have a idea ban all member from it like you done or some tracker already did...
    But open a door like you can invite a Romanian friend but if he/she will catch for action ban all invite tree without ask so if you're really good user(or responsible) you will not risk you and your tree for one idiot
    (ban invite tree always good cuz we already know ppl creating spare acc with their invites or from giveaway)
    Friendship all over again, ain't?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +2

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Der0's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Again with the stupid offtopic and the racist oppinions...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Der0 View Post
    Again with the stupid offtopic and the racist oppinions...
    Like i say....You know what I talk about

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Der0's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Yeah mate i know i know..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast