Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: The attitude around here needs to change

Gotta say ur right on this one. thats also one of the reasons I dont post mucho n this forum all u get is flame this and flame that..

Gl changing this BS behaviour of ur members.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post

why didn't I get any ? am I not good enough ?

Make forum invite only ....
    You're a good member (so far) Now that's just absurd. We are a public forum not like some of the uber elite places out there this is a classy joint.
    most of the bashing comes from the older users here and it comes directly to the newcomers that start posting here without searching first and they will get ass drilled with 2-3 pages in 1 hour

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    most of the bashing comes from the older users here and it comes directly to the newcomers that start posting here without searching first and they will get ass drilled with 2-3 pages in 1 hour
    that is absolutely normal and it happens even in the real life. experienced ppl make fun of freshmen/newcomers/noobs. that's just the way it is. some things can be changed(and they should be) and some can not.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    then you can't change anything it's a fact

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    go get'em detale

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    that is absolutely normal and it happens even in the real life. experienced ppl make fun of freshmen/newcomers/noobs. that's just the way it is. some things can be changed(and they should be) and some can not.
    Look im here before you..and i can make fun of you bla bla ....is this right for you ?what makes you experienced? your post count ?
    Come on you people here (especially who thinks experienced and torrentgod himself ) think twice before judge somebodies or newcomers

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    I'm talking about newbz who make stupid post or repost of old stuff/news

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by interwebz View Post
    okie dokie. i'll start with the help, the term is "one another", not "one and other". edit that shit son.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/one+another

helping is fun!

back on topic, does that mean if someone doesnt agree with something that has been said they shouldnt voice their opinion on the matter? there is a very fine line between good moderating and censorship. please remember that. also we need to remember that people who dont trade/sell invites are forced to share a general bittorrent forum with those who do, and there will always be some tension there between at least a few of them.

no, and its obvious it cant be that way, which is why they separated the giveaways/requests with the trades in the first place. those 2 groups of people don't generally get along and it's a mindset thing, the opinions of someone who trades and someone who doesnt will generally be polar opposites.
    Thanks for the grammar lesson, you're an asset to FST
    sorry, i wont stop you from sounding stupid in the future. that kind of attitude is awesome coming from the OP of an 'attitude needs to change' thread. did you read the majority of the post which was all about the topic and how i was trying to help? or did you just skip it, get mad, and try to "get me"?

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

If you want to throw stones change older to younger and you've got it about right. (yes I know where this is probably going to lead)

Quote Originally Posted by meelad View Post
    The problem is that people take this BT way too seriously. The bottom line is bittorrent (trackers) is just a filesharing method which is used to supplement our life in a way. Find someone in real life to bash up.
    That makes the least sense of anything I've read here.
    Are you saying that it's better to hurt people for real?
    Maybe there's a cripple or gay that you could suggest?

Meelad the only reason it might ever to OK to have a go a someone here is precisely the reason you said,that BT shouldn't be taken seriously(although I'm sure quite a few syops who put their asses on the line for us would beg to differ).

Also a lot of people seem to miss the intension of some posts because the majority aren't meant as anything but fun.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you want to throw stones change older to younger and you've got it about right. (yes I know where this is probably going to lead)

Quote Originally Posted by meelad View Post
    The problem is that people take this BT way too seriously. The bottom line is bittorrent (trackers) is just a filesharing method which is used to supplement our life in a way. Find someone in real life to bash up.
    That makes the least sense of anything I've read here.
    Are you saying that it's better to hurt people for real?
    Maybe there's a cripple or gay that you could suggest?

Meelad the only reason it might ever to OK to have a go a someone here is precisely the reason you said,that BT shouldn't be taken seriously(although I'm sure quite a few syops who put their asses on the line for us would beg to differ).

Also a lot of people seem to miss the intension of some posts because the majority aren't meant as anything but fun.

i guess your right like this thread aswell is gonna get ass drilled

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast