Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing Mp3s

Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    actually they merged winamp 2 with winamp 3 when they named winamp 5.0 (2+3=5) (it is a leaked beta) 2.91 was the last official winamp release: http://classic.winamp.com/
    ---------------

2. Music   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you wann a know why its not playing???

becasue its fake file

3. Music   -   #13
    It isnt fake it always played before and now it does again (albeit only in WinAmp) and i downloaded it years ago when noone seemed to care who shared what on the internet. And i already was registered Vargas but had to reregister since my old login details didnt seem to work after the switch back from the lite board we had last week

4. Music   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Anthony@12 September 2003 - 06:23
    It isnt fake it always played before and now it does again (albeit only in WinAmp) and i downloaded it years ago when noone seemed to care who shared what on the internet. And i already was registered Vargas but had to reregister since my old login details didnt seem to work after the switch back from the lite board we had last week
    download the klite codec pack and put in in gspot and see if it can render it

5. Music   -   #15
    Already got the K-Lite codec pack installed, and normallly if its a missing codec Windows Media will download it itself. G-spot came up with
    ' Directshow claims to be able to play the file. The following combination of filters were used : Power of the dark side (audio source)
    MPEG-I stream splitter (audio pre-processor)
    MPEG Layer 3 Decoder (audio decoder)
    Defaul Directsound Device (audio renderer)

Thanks to Vargas i can listen to the file in WinAmp just not in Windows Media, Quicktime, Sonique, Real Player or Radlight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12