Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn is this a reson to be banned from SCT

Torrenting>Sex BT Rep: +2

Sick

Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger99 View Post
    Yea mooji he started it then ban him too,he also used bad words :/
    Well he's staff he's allowed to.
    Damn gosh wud i ever have known that hes staff there i wud have fuckin apologized rather than bashing him

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Damn gosh wud i ever have known that hes staff there i wud have fuckin apologized rather than bashing him
    Well yeah I guess....check your PM .

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    maybe you were banned for your spelling..
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

Fuck that. If the guy was calling you names and acting like a bitch first(apologies KushBlow, I know you like this mooj) then you don't have to apologize for shit. Even if he is staff. But then again...maybe you shouldn't have been jumping his shit over something like pack info.

Anyways, fuck em'. Move on, it's only a tracker. Just use TL and IPT for now on.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 01-01-2009 at 05:56 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

Fuck that. If they guy was calling you names and acting like a bitch first(apologies KushBlow, I know you like this mooj) then you don't have to apologize for shit. Even if he is staff.

Fuck em'. Move on, it's only a tracker. Just use TL and IPT for now on.
    Yeah I get you Funkin', they should treat people with respect too but if that happened to me even if I wanted to flame him back I wouldn't because I don't want to lose my ScT account.

Just like when your boss talks shit to you, sometimes you wanna talk back but you can't because you'll get fired so you have to sit there looking dumb and take his crap. It sucks .

And btw I don't know mooji much but everytime I talk to him he seems very nice .
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-01-2009 at 05:56 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Firstly you comment on something that SCT has no control over and was based on how many people downloaded the movie in the year 2008....not when it was released. Where is the flaw in that.

Then you call a staff member a pinhead. Can't see that any tracker site wouldn't ban you for that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    this is one of those bans you just can't argue against.
    they did a good job. fact.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    mooji is a noob staff member powertrippin

What a fucking shit show that site is.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Accept it. Most of ScT staff are egoistic creatures. Get another sct account and enjoy.

I mean, whenever anyone comments in forums that some popular scene release is not getting uploaded, they give the same old comment that uploaders do whatever they can. Why can't you accept your mistakes and improve them rather than bashing those who point out the flaws.

Although when you posted a comment Pendrive, you should have been more clear that you are blaming torrentfreak.

This is the reason why I never use forums or torrent comments because I don't want to put my account in danger. FTN is at least better than ScT when it comes to staff.
    Last edited by meelad; 01-01-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast