Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn is this a reson to be banned from SCT

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    this is one of those bans you just can't argue against.
    they did a good job. fact.
    And yet I will.
    Unless there is some racial slur to pinhead that I'm unaware of banning without explanation and chance to make amends is way over the top.
    If Pendrive was a good member up to that point a warning would have been more appropriate.
    Geez I've seen people do really bannable shite get nothing because they were friends on staff.
    All I can say is staff or not this staffer should realize that if he can say something like focking noob with impunity then he has given a member the right to also.
    Pinhead.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-01-2009 at 06:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    stranger have you tried apologizing to mooji .... . . lol.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    keep your dignity, never submit.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I don't know. That first screen that Raban posted was edited by Pendrive. So I don't know what he typed before that edit. But...Pendrive in no way cursed at him, or called mooji a name(at least in that edited post). So mooji saying "so shut your fucken nub mouth" was totally uncalled for, and was extremely childish. Pendrive was just making a comment about the up. Which most trackers encourages their member to do, do they not? It's not like he said something like "oh my god your upload is fucking rubbish you half wit, what...are your parents brother and sister?".

Or maybe he did before the edit...who knows.

I don't know Stranger, in the future if you find a fuck up with someone's upload, I think it would be better to discreetly pm the uploader and tell him about it. Just view this as a learning lesson and move on.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    keep your dignity, never submit.

yes move on

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups
    Sorry to topple the ScT Staff bashing bandwagon, but Pendrive wasn't really banned just because of his comments.

He was found offering his account & invite for trade about 3 months ago, which is against ScT rules. But being the stereotypical "ego tripping power hungry" ScT Staff member that I am I decided to give the guy a second chance....

He had this noted in his comments, so when he pissed off mooji/uploaders again he blew his second chance.

Oh, and it wasn't mooji who banned him (or me), sorry to ruin people's theories further.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hmmm then he was given very decent treatment by staff. I don't mind staff over there at all. Users themselves can be pretty hectic at times, attacking you if you say one thing against the norm but i've had no gripes with the staff.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    Sorry to topple the ScT Staff bashing bandwagon, but Pendrive wasn't really banned just because of his comments.

He was found offering his account & invite for trade about 3 months ago, which is against ScT rules. But being the stereotypical "ego tripping power hungry" ScT Staff member that I am I decided to give the guy a second chance....

He had this noted in his comments, so when he pissed off mooji/uploaders again he blew his second chance.

Oh, and it wasn't mooji who banned him (or me), sorry to ruin people's theories further.
    fair enough indeed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post

this lats words could also not be true, but instead, a lie to cover everyones eyes, for the fact that, somethimes sct staff are rude, they seam to forget they have lots of new torrenters so to speak, ppl whit no experience, and strongwill u wont simple shut up.

they payed for the invite, this should mean they are free to talk, critize.

ps: staff is always right, after all its their home. we are always a guest!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by benficao View Post
    this lats words could also not be true, but instead, a lie to cover everyones eyes, for the fact that, somethimes sct staff are rude, they seam to forget they have lots of new torrenters so to speak, ppl whit no experience, and strongwill u wont simple shut up.
    generally, sct staff ban without giving any explanation (the user know why) so what would be the interest of lying ?
    Quote Originally Posted by benficao View Post
    they payed for the invite, this should mean they are free to talk, critize.
    if you could read the post carefully, you would have understood that Pendrive didn't get banned for his comments but because of a trade and if staff gave him a second chance, it's probably cause he was a donator.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast