Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: I'd like to know more about FTN

dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Martinor, let me show you how to join ftn..It's not as hard as it seems. You look like a smart guy.

If you play any sports or so, go to the ftn irc channel and tell them that you will sponsor their site by wearing a jersey with FTN written on it during a match. This is what my friend did to join Uk-*.
    He video taped his season finale game, and at the end of the game there was an short interview. He gave a shot out to Squizzle and the whole Uk-* staff and mentioned how great their site was, and how great it had became... guess what, in less then 24 hours he was invited by Squizzle himself.

I'm not saying you have to do the exact same thing to get into ftn, but being creative always helps....And if that doesn't work you can always try by a request explaining how you had recently failed.

I'm in no way jokking about this. If you take my advice i will wish you Good Luck
    U are right
    I will do this for ur tracker
    What do u think????
    Only ,Dragoi92

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by xbawksz View Post
    no ratio
    awesome packs
    great community

you know, the usual
    Are you in FTN currently to know the real situation inside?

I tried a friend's FTN account when I was at his house and I found speeds to be great if I was the only one leeching it.

Packs are pretty decent but PTN's much better when it comes to movie packs.

Community from what I seen back then when I was at his house was pretty decent too, only thread which was pretty active was 'Welcome new members' thread.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    no ratio
    awesome packs
    great community

you know, the usual

I tried a friend's FTN account when I was at his house and I found speeds to be great if I was the only one leeching it.

Community from what I seen back then when I was at his house was pretty decent too, only thread which was pretty active was 'Welcome new members' thread.
    wrong....
    Packs are good, but then again, most of the sites have the same packs.

Speeds are great, sure they might not go up to 10mb/s, but they should be fast enough to max your line. They max mine...

Community is good too, irc and forums, check them out more in-depth next time.

It's practically impossible to judge a tracker by trying it for like 30 minutes or so. You need to be on the site for a couple of weeks, till you can get a good feel on sites.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post

wrong....

Speeds are great, sure they might not go up to 10mb/s, but they should be fast enough to max your line. They max mine...

It's practically impossible to judge a tracker by trying it for like 30 minutes or so. You need to be on the site for a couple of weeks, till you can get a good feel on sites.
    Thanks for the info. It really does sound like something I might enjoy. But you're right, you need to spend some time on a tracker to see how good it is.

Btw, what's ''more in-depth next time''' A thread?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

wrong....

Thanks for the info. It really does sound like something I might enjoy. But you're right, you need to spend some time on a tracker to see how good it is.

Btw, what's ''more in-depth next time''' A thread?
    by in depth he means look into the forums and irc more, and take time to see what is going on there, to give a better understanding of it

wrong....

where you say "wrong..." surely that is his opinion? what happens if someone only liked (for the sake of arguement) packs of French Industrial Rap Rock? Seeing as FTN do not have any packs on french industrial rap rock, they will not like any packs on FTN. you cannot tell someone their opinion is wrong .
    Aye, they do have a sense of strong community, but then so do most trackers. IPT, bmtv, scc all have "communities", although they are not recognized for having communities, they are recongized for their content. First impressions can also mean a lot, although of course they can be forgotten once you know something better

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    no ratio
    awesome packs
    great community

you know, the usual

yeah im a member. they max my connection and i get what i need out of the packs there and the packs from sct.

community isn't just about the forums, the irc is extremly active as well.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Of course they can max a 10MB/s line.... Basically all 4 elite trackers can do that...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112