Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'd like to know more about FTN

Popov's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoi92 View Post
    Goodbye n00b
    ooh, congratulations !. You've just got the prize for "the dumbest post today" !!

btw, to TS, if you want good tutorials for PS, check this site out: www.goodtutorials.com

FTN is like GFT, there's just more packs. So if you have GFT and some other tracker like TTi or something that's enough...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    revoke my previous statement
    Last edited by 105802; 01-03-2009 at 10:36 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Piratebot, that was just an example.
    Here's another one: a tracker that has, let's say staff picks. Many users download that stuff and then they discuss it in the forums. Plus they're, let's say 2x upload. Is FTN anything like that. And of course file sharing is even more fun if you actually know people you're sharing with.

EDIT: Thanks Popov. The site is under construction, though.
    105802, I know you from somewhere else and I wouldn't have thought you have anything against n00bs. We don't all know everything. I'm removing you from my friends list there.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 01-03-2009 at 09:59 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Here's another one: a tracker that has, let's say staff picks. Many users download that stuff and then they discuss it in the forums. Plus they're, let's say 2x upload. Is FTN anything like that. And of course file sharing is even more fun if you actually know people you're sharing with.

105802, I know you from somewhere else and I wouldn't have thought you have anything against n00bs. We don't all know everything. I'm removing you from my friends list there.
    thats colddddd m8 , was just havin a laugh , but fair do's i respect your decision

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I know a lot of you have been there. You got all the trackers you need and then you hear about FTN. It supposedly has everything, the speed the pretimes and the community.

That is a Vicious Rumor......don't beleive it, What is FTN , BTW, What does that abbreviation stands for?....

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You want me to PM you what it stands for, or what?
    I'm a little confused.

105802, I don't think you were having fun. I think you think that this is how this forum works. You bash noobs and you get more respected (I hope that's not the case).

Does anyone have anything to tell me that's actually about FTN? I know I'm new here but I'm not asking for an invite.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 01-03-2009 at 10:20 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    You want me to PM you what it stands for, or what?
    I'm a little confused.

105802, I don't think you were having fun. I think you think that this is how this forum works. You bash noobs and you get more respected (I hope that's not the case).

Does anyone have anything to tell me that's actually about FTN? I know I'm new here but I'm not asking for an invite.
    its good, especially the tv show forum.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Users don't flame each other like they do on here, that's for sure.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Not a member but from the review-No ratio.. On the on double upload post. How is that a example?

Last edited by pone44; 01-03-2009 at 10:53 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    for all i've read, you don't need FTN, because you already have FST. simple.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast