Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any TT users that wont trade their invites?

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I almost traded to get there. Reason why I first joined FST was from trying to find someone to invite me for several months. I changed my mind and shortly after got invited by a friend.

One thing I notice though is that most people requesting a TT invite do it solely for the level and curiosity. You ask them to list their favorite EDM artist and all they say is DJ Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten etc. These are artists you can find anything by in any general and/or scene tracker with music. They have zero use for the account when they get it, and that's why you see TT invites offered in trades all the time.

If I ever get an invite there, I know exactly who to invite. I invited him to TR in the past after talking about EDM with him. He didn't say DJ Tiesto or some other pop trance DJ. He gave me his entire history on how he first discovered trance music, how his tastes had evolved trough time, went on to talk about festivals and shows he had seen and next one he was planning on seeing, listed artist you can't find at Waffles or ST music and was generally a feelgood type of person to talk to.

Since inviting him I have checked his activity on TR. He has downloaded over 100GB and uploaded 3 times that. Comments, forum posts, rating points, the works.

That is someone who would enjoy and cherish his TT account once he gets there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Swanky's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    i'd give my left nut for a TT invite ,a friend from another community promised me one but then the community died and i dont know were to find him anymore , there content cant be beaten. but i still wouldnt trade for it
    So you won`t trade but will give your left nut. That`s just fucked up dude.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    i'd give my left nut for a TT invite ,a friend from another community promised me one but then the community died and i dont know were to find him anymore , there content cant be beaten. but i still wouldnt trade for it
    Package that shit up, wrap it in paper, PM me for my address and when I receive your left nut (not the right one). I will invite you to TT. OH, and I need proof that its your nut, not just A nut.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    here screen fresh of TT:

22k torrents

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    It's a shame TT is too often used as currency for trades due to the site lite rules and high level.

I remember it was the reason why i got interested in private trackers a long time ago. Took me over 2 and a half years to get it (free of course) but it was well worth the wait. At that time i did not know of TR or elek wich combined can be a decent replacemnt of TT so i just had to hunt for this one. TT is the best elektronic music tracker around (trance/house/dnb u name it, it's there) and a blessing for all music fans.

Another thing about the tracker is that it's almost unique in content. It's not like choosing between SCT or F*N, F*C or F***. It's either u have it or you're definetly missing out on some releases. A close match would be elek + TR (both very good trackers) but still not as good as TT.

If i were to choose just one tracker from all that i have (and i do have some amazing trackers) i would not hesitate and choose tt with no regrets.

Ofc when i had the chance to "spread the love" i invited a guy who shares the same passion for music ( for free ofc ). TT is all about music: if you like their content you will absolutely love the site, if not you are just taking someone's space and should consider giving up your account. I know how frustrating it is too see the tracker being traded all over the place by people who never make use of it and do not care for what it has to offer while real fans are downloading their favourite music from shit sources (dc++, soulseek, limewire etc).

While many of you have good reasons to hate traders, you just found out mine.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsearch View Post
    It's a shame TT is too often used as currency for trades due to the site lite rules and high level.

I remember it was the reason why i got interested in private trackers a long time ago. Took me over 2 and a half years to get it (free of course) but it was well worth the wait. At that time i did not know of TR or elek wich combined can be a decent replacemnt of TT so i just had to hunt for this one. TT is the best elektronic music tracker around (trance/house/dnb u name it, it's there) and a blessing for all music fans.

Another thing about the tracker is that it's almost unique in content. It's not like choosing between SCT or F*N, F*C or F***. It's either u have it or you're definetly missing out on some releases. A close match would be elek + TR (both very good trackers) but still not as good as TT.

If i were to choose just one tracker from all that i have (and i do have some amazing trackers) i would not hesitate and choose tt with no regrets.

Ofc when i had the chance to "spread the love" i invited a guy who shares the same passion for music ( for free ofc ). TT is all about music: if you like their content you will absolutely love the site, if not you are just taking someone's space and should consider giving up your account. I know how frustrating it is too see the tracker being traded all over the place by people who never make use of it and do not care for what it has to offer while real fans are downloading their favourite music from shit sources (dc++, soulseek, limewire etc).

While many of you have good reasons to hate traders, you just found out mine.
    First Off calling DC++ and Soulseek shit sources is a punishable offence .. You seriously dont knw the Capability of DC++ especially regarding the Music section .. There are DC++ hubs with music collection that can put any tracker to shame .. You also get access to a much more wider collection than TT etc .. Fuck that i find more trance and Electronik on Rapidshare than trackers .. Get into any Russian Trance sites
    @becomeHokage --> If u really think u r worth it trying asking olla if has a spare one
    Last edited by apextwin146; 01-07-2009 at 05:43 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Like TSOL said just make a request and/or make a request for it here or any other bt forum you are at. The best thing to do is just ask your friends.
    See ya in another life, brother.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Or you can trade like to get in like he does on all his sites?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Now this may somewhat be offtopic but wasn't TT one of the trackers that allowed trading within their site. I'll probably edit this post after I get an answer so my post doesn't totally fubar this thread.
    See ya in another life, brother.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    here screen fresh of TT:

22k torrents
    TT has quite a bit more than 22,000 albums. And you could have at least blacked out the uploaders usernames, you fucking douchebag. You have absolutely no respect for any tracker(except for some piece of garbage tracker called iFi) or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    First Off calling DC++ and Soulseek shit sources is a punishable offence .. You seriously dont knw the Capability of DC++ especially regarding the Music section .. There are DC++ hubs with music collection that can put any tracker to shame .. You also get access to a much more wider collection than TT etc .. Fuck that i find more trance and Electronik on Rapidshare than trackers .. Get into any Russian Trance sites
    Eh...go easy on him. It's just ignorance. Anyone that has used Soulseek or RS forums(DC++ I haven't used yet, and don't know even where to start, so I can't comment on that method) knows they are excellent sources for music.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 01-07-2009 at 06:21 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast