Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi need torrentleech

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by vipo View Post
    can any good man hlep me for tl
    ye who has eyes may not be asked to look

and wow cristy,u r either on a roll or something happened for the first time...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If you haven't got an invite already this may be of some use to you :-

INVITE GIVEAWAY!! Only till 14th of Feb 2009,00:59 GMT,we are handing out invites for TorrentLeech.org via our sisters irc site PussyTorrents.org,in channel #invites !!(careful!!Not in the TorrentLeech irc!We dont want our IRC get flooded by people like the previous invite giveaways,so that is why we doing it under our sister site PussyTorrents.org ) Come join us NOW at irc.pussytorrents.org:6011 channel #invites ,or click here--> irc.pussytorrents.org:6011/invites if you are using mIRC,to automatically connect to our invite channel PLEASE READ the topic and grab your TorrentLeech invite!Have fun

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGordon View Post
    Well ur upp-speed is a catastrophy!
    What bandwich do you have ?
    You are not very active downloading OR uploading, member 1 year + u should have move traffic accordingly to me to get invite from me!
    bullshit

may be the reason that he has not been so active is because of his upload speed, just because people dont download tb in a year dont make them bad members. People have 2 be smart about things when u dont have terrific upload speeds. Id rather someone have lower figures, then some idiot downloading lods of shit then realize they cant upload enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12