Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Music Tracker !

Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AniStoned View Post
    That's nice, it sure is nice to have people like you who contribute by uploading torrents.

Be it just transcodes from FLAC, I'm sure you're helping What bit by bit.

Hope What doesn't ends up link OiNK, as currently their database is so much more.
    I do agree that sometimes they have bulldogging moderators, but they are still very great as they make the forum clean and green.
    Yeah I was gutted when OiNK died it was my favourite place ever
    Considering the big userbase it was really easy to seed.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Private BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    most of the users register in the new tracker only because look good or only to keep for bad days ,trade or something

The staff want active users who leech,come on irc,upload and help the tracker

How many tracker create in this day and die later because no have enough users,or uploader or something .

why users don`t work to help small trackers to be big ?

srry for bad english

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by roby17 View Post
    most of the users register in the new tracker only because look good or only to keep for bad days ,trade or something

The staff want active users who leech,come on irc,upload and help the tracker

How many tracker create in this day and die later because no have enough users,or uploader or something .

why users don`t work to help small trackers to be big ?

srry for bad english
    Because there's already trackers being the major lead when it comes to music.
    If What/Waffles were made before OiNK closed, they would have no chance to survive as people simply did not need another tracker as it suffices them already.

What/Waffles were made by ex-OiNK users too for the members who lost a "home", and Waffles was leading IIRC.

But What's more flexible with their invites and such too.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Their login page really reminds me of ScL's.

And their design is really great, like PTN's. I think PTN CE and ScL all have one designer coder guy (or whatever you call him) .
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-08-2009 at 02:04 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    KushBlow,

scl,ptn and ce don't all have the same coder.

also these stats are old now.

there is now almost 500 users.

and over 800 torrents.

Anyone caught trading, offering invites on public forums for ce will be caught and banned.. globally!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by AniStoned View Post

Because there's already trackers being the major lead when it comes to music.
    Yes. But their not no ratio. That's the thing that should be interesting people to join and help the site grow.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by aturservice View Post
    KushBlow,

scl,ptn and ce don't all have the same coder.

also these stats are old now.

there is now almost 500 users.

and over 800 torrents.

Anyone caught trading, offering invites on public forums for ce will be caught and banned.. globally!
    they might not have the same coder, but they have the same designer, d3m0n.
    hence why you find the login screens pretty similar.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Hmmmph I spoke to Spaz on What.cd about joining CE, told him a bit about myself, he said we'd love to have you and asked for an email, sent him my email, he got back to me saying my invite had been sent, checked email no invite anywhere, got back to him to tell him this and then no response meh :s

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    Hmmmph I spoke to Spaz on What.cd about joining CE, told him a bit about myself, he said we'd love to have you and asked for an email, sent him my email, he got back to me saying my invite had been sent, checked email no invite anywhere, got back to him to tell him this and then no response meh :s
    I heard they had some problems with that. You could PM someone about it here, but I see you can't send PMs yet (like me). I guess you're fu*ked.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    I heard they had some problems with that. You could PM someone about it here, but I see you can't send PMs yet (like me). I guess you're fu*ked.
    Not to worry if they still want me they'll find me I guess.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast