Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yet Another Of My...

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    NO matter what you do if your distributing it its illegal. As long as the other person can see use i mean.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Wow, wtf are you on. When did I call you stupid?
    I was under the impression that you and I were having a nice theoreticall conversation about encryption over p2p's. All while I clearly stated that it was way out of my knowlege base.

I do not know what you are reading. If you wanna argue with someone about trivialness, that is not what I am here for, sorry.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by toddiscool@12 September 2003 - 07:16
    Wow, wtf are you on. When did I call you stupid?
    I was under the impression that you and I were having a nice theoreticall conversation about encryption over p2p's. All while I clearly stated that it was way out of my knowlege base.

I do not know what you are reading. If you wanna argue with someone about trivialness, that is not what I am here for, sorry.
    "Well you have just oficially jumped out of knowledge feild. (small feild)"

what did this mean?

also, i don't really care about this issue, as i'm in the uk
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Oh ok sorry I see my typo, I meant my knowledg feild, I know little about encryption si what i meant. I see the typo and how it could be misinterpreted. I totally appologize.

also, i don&#39;t really care about this issue, as i&#39;m in the uk
    Neither do I, I am in canada. I was just offering opinion on idea.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by toddiscool@12 September 2003 - 07:20
    Oh ok sorry I see my typo, I meant my knowledg feild, I know little about encryption si what i meant. I see the typo and how it could be misinterpreted. I totally appologize.
    i&#39;m sorry too. i shouldn&#39;t have reacted like that
    i just had an idea and wanted some views on it

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    a bit off topic what im about to ask but i think you are the ppl to answer it for me to me for someone to take you to court for stealling digital stuff wouldnt they have to download the "entire" file from "you" cos to me just haveing a file named whatever or only getting a part of a file from you does not prove you have the file does it????

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    if you share any part of copyrighted material you are in breech of copyright

i know this is against my theory...but my idea was more about how long it&#39;d take to decrypt...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    In theory yes under american laws, but also in theorie a judge needs to approve a supena (sp? i know there is a "b" there somewhere). Laws are being bent very far on this one. Anywasy this has been addressed with no clear answer.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    encryption can take hours days weeks months years to break it all depends on the amount of cpu power you are willing to put into it but for them i would say it would take a few weeks for them to break it

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by exeus@12 September 2003 - 03:38
    encryption can take hours days weeks months years to break it all depends on the amount of cpu power you are willing to put into it but for them i would say it would take a few weeks for them to break it
    once you have the source code for the program that is doing the encryption, its easy to break those codes as you kinda have the key to them, if i&#39;m wrong please excuse me, but that is how i understood it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast