Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [REQ] ScT invite

Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Being active is not how much posts you have , it's about how usefull are your posts , some people here have ore than 1000 post of bullshit and some have 100 but usefull posts
    Which of his 25 last posts do you find usefull?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    its a bit weird when you both are online at the same time and posting on a same threads.
    Hum, very intersting... btw, where's OP now? why he does not come here and tells us his sad history... or does he need a spokesperson to speak for him?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Hey, sorry for being late .. being busy lately!

Guys, it's just an invite request, it's pathetic how some ppl r questioning the others just for an invite, i won't be crying my luck for not been on ScT again, and i won't beg for it, coz it's just a torrent site, yea i do agree with killercam, i guess i miss ScT a lil bit, well i should be.. i mean spending that amount of money on it and spending most of my time there more than on any other trackers.. so yea.

And why did i flame ScT lately.. well put ur self in my place, suddenly found ur self disabled and all ur paid invites ripped out, then been rejected not to join the IRC to even ask why, one of my invitees got disabled as well, then he came here to complain, then Feeling and his GF were just spreading lies saying once i was selling invites on ebay and shit, jeez i don't even have an ebay account!! also saying i was a cheater!! heh.. i mean seriously Feeling would i cheat and buy upload credit in the same time? i bet u buyed most of ur xmas presents the passed year using my donated money.. so don't tell me i was cheating.. god!!

Sigh, i don't want to be rude but i been on this site for more than some of u guys.. so do me a favor and dont flame the thread if u r not willing to help, my ppl here and some of my invitees knew the whole story about why and how i got disabled and i am not telling this story over and over again every time i ask for this invite, i can easily pay for it.. but i won't.. not after all what i paid, not anymore, this post says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by sarancha View Post
    from what i know (maybe i'm wrong) he was in sct's staff, and made a public giveaway on a forum-the reason he get banned...sorry if i'm wrong, good luck
    Get real, lol
    FLiP all the way!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by KSA View Post
    Hey, sorry for being late .. being busy lately!

Guys, it's just an invite request, it's pathetic how some ppl r questioning the others just for an invite, i won't be crying my luck for not been on ScT again, and i won't beg for it, coz it's just a torrent site, yea i do agree with killercam, i guess i miss ScT a lil bit, well i should be.. i mean spending that amount of money on it and spending most of my time there more than on any other trackers.. so yea.

And why did i flame ScT lately.. well put ur self in my place, suddenly found ur self disabled and all ur paid invites ripped out, then been rejected not to join the IRC to even ask why, one of my invitees got disabled as well, then he came here to complain, then Feeling and his GF were just spreading lies saying once i was selling invites on ebay and shit, jeez i don't even have an ebay account!! also saying i was a cheater!! heh.. i mean seriously Feeling would i cheat and buy upload credit in the same time? i bet u buyed most of ur xmas presents the passed year using my donated money.. so don't tell me i was cheating.. god!!

Sigh, i don't want to be rude but i been on this site for more than some of u guys.. so do me a favor and dont flame the thread if u r not willing to help, my ppl here and some of my invitees knew the whole story about why and how i got disabled and i am not telling this story over and over again every time i ask for this invite, i can easily pay for it.. but i won't.. not after all what i paid, not anymore, this post says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by sarancha View Post
    from what i know (maybe i'm wrong) he was in sct's staff, and made a public giveaway on a forum-the reason he get banned...sorry if i'm wrong, good luck
    Get real, lol
    that bold bit seems a little bitter doesn't it ? if you didn't want to be rude, as u say a couple of lines before, that kind of statement just doesn't feel very adequate...
    I'm not the "sct's guardian angel", but, whatever valid or not, the reasons were to ban you, wouldn't it be easier to talk man to man with either feeling or deviant? because this request has a lot of bitching into it, and if they resent you even more, the person who invites you might pay the bill and get the boot too.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    What I fail to understand is: if you were so mistreated and defaming by Sct owner, why do you want to go back there?

As you said, it's just a torrent site, there are many others similar to this. But if you actually want to go back there, I think first of all must have a frank conversation with Feeling to clarify things, otherwise I doubt that someone will risk invite you.

Anyway, i'm not Sct's security and not a member either, so i can't help you, I can only wish you good luck

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster
    if the story is true, why you still want to get back after they treated you like that ? There are a lot of alternatives for ScT such as SCC, TL, IPT, ...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by hof View Post
    if the story is true, why you still want to get back after they treated you like that ? There are a lot of alternatives for ScT such as SCC, TL, IPT, ...

Good question...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by starfly3r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hof View Post

Good question...
    Level mate

LEVEL

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    wouldn't it be easier to talk man to man with either feeling or deviant?
    Why do u think i tried so many times to join their IRC for? do u think FST is the right place to contact with an owner? furthermore.. at that time Feeling just got a WAVE of PMs from me, i bet i was a pain in his a**, so if u asking if i did contact him or not.. yea i did.

Quote Originally Posted by own3dripy View Post
    Level mate

LEVEL
    Do u think i care about levels if i already got all the trackers above ScT without even bitching about them like ScT.. except UK-T of course, and guess what i mostly use SCC, coz it's about the PRE and the SPEED man, otherwise i would be so proud of my rabbit which i didn't use for a couple of weeks now!

This thread is closed.
    FLiP all the way!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123