Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Giveaway] ScT

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    funny i don't see people making a request maybe they are scared !

I like that you wont choose a guy who has 3-4 TB upload made by seedboxes in 2 weeks ... thats not a real p2p guy

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by palincarul View Post
    i would like to apply for this invitation
    Go on then sell yourself to me

Baby On The Way OMFG !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNeDe17 View Post

Think you might be getting confused I'm not asking for money, I'm asking how they contribute to other sites and what they think they could bring to ScT

Baby On The Way OMFG !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    palincarul's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

wtf ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster
    Hi i have been torrenting for about 3 years now just in the last year got into the private sites didn't know about them definaley so much better then the public ones, i think torrenting is one of the best invetnions to hit the internet. I also enjoy playing video games specially on my xbox 360 and wii playing fallout 3 and fable II right now.I also service computers in my spare time. I have accounts at some really good sites bitmetv torrrentleech ozonetorrents and revtt all of which i am a a donor and at some a vip user class at each of these and have always maintained a really good ratio at each of these i always take care of my accounts and take being a member at them very seriously i am willing to pm profile links at your request of the above mentioned sites to prove what i am saying is true

I ouwld like to join cause its one of the best 0 day trackers pretimes packs speeds and have heard about it over the last 8 months how great it is it would be amazinf to be apart of a site like this i am always jsut missed out before alwsy so many people wanting and so few invites available
    Last edited by jradx2; 01-10-2009 at 02:09 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well how can contribute to SCT ?
    how they do it some place else
    be a good user
    seed what u leech and never argue with staff decisions
    that's what i believe

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jradx2 View Post
    Hi i have been torrenting for about 3 years now just in the last year got into the private sites didn't know about them definaley so much better then the public ones, i think torrenting is one of the best invetnions to hit the internet. I also enjoy playing video games specially on my xbox 360 and wii playing fallout 3 and fable II right now.I also service computers in my spare time. I have accounts at some really good sites bitmetv torrrentleech ozonetorrents and revtt all of which i am a vip and a donor at each of these and have always maintained a really good ratio at each of these i always take care of my accounts and take being a member at them very seriously i am willing to pm profile links at your request of the above mentioned sites to prove what i am saying is true

I ouwld like to join cause its one of the best 0 day trackers pretimes packs speeds and have heard about it over the last 8 months how great it is it would be amazinf to be apart of a site like this i am always jsut missed out before alwsy so many people wanting and so few invites available
    pm me your bitmetv profile link please

Baby On The Way OMFG !

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    cesariocesal's Avatar Member BT Rep: +3
    It costs nothing to try, come on.

I knew the scene at the end of July last year from there, to get many calls here, I found many stories. Invites could really difficult, CMS, SCL, revtt, tl, BCG, bitmetv, waffles, and more what.cd not remember. Invites discovered that some are actually impossible to achieve, E****, FTWR, ftn and few others. And there are also those who can buy and perhaps the IPlay ScT ... EUR 30 ???... but I do not think it right to buy Invites. I think that is why I like to win a ScT, I speak very well the speed of it, the accounts, claim to be the best. I like to remind all that I did. Now required.

Sorry if your English is bad. I do not speak very well
    Last edited by cesariocesal; 01-10-2009 at 02:13 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    saadiqking's Avatar RupFashuScenei BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

wtf ?

you already have SCT account

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast