Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Riaa Hit List

boy that was close
    nikki@Kazaa
    nikkibabe85@Kazaa
    NikkiDiva@Kazaa
    Niltiak@Kazaa
    btw, what are u talking about, ur list is wrong, below is only the A's and it's the latest. I have an insider at the RIAA

what's funny tho, is that Balamm Record, LTD was not in this list! hmmm....
    1500 Records, 20G Entertainment, 241 Records, 2Ksounds, 32 Records, 3 Music, 4AD Records, 4th & Broadway, 5 Minute Walk, 5.1 Entertainment, 510 Records, 550 Music, 57 Records, A& E Latin Music, A&M Records, A440 Records, Abkco, Acony Records, AD Records, Aftermath/Shady, Aleho, Alice, Alliance ,Alligator Records ,Almo Sounds, Amaru Records, Ambar Records ,American Empire, American Recording, Amiata Records, Andy Prieboy, Angel, Angels, Antilles, Antone's, Antra Records, Apple, Archive ,Ardent, Aries Music Entertainment, Inc., Arista Latin, Arista Nashville, Arista Records, Ark 21, Arsenal, Artanis, Arte Nova, Artemis, Artist Direct/Kneeling Elephant, Astoria Entertainment, Astralwerks Records, Asylum Records, Atco, Atlantic, Atlantic Classics, Atlantic Nashville, ATO Records, Atrium Records, AV8 Records, Avatar Records, Avenue Records, AVI, Aware, AWOL Records, Axiom, B.E.C.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by razorsharp013@23 September 2003 - 20:14
    I think I got this link off the board some time ago, it seems to be updated fairly regularly: riaa subpoenas database
    i just put in my name and it gave a different IP address AND ISP....dumbasses

the songs they have down as being stolen are NOWHERE on myy HDD and never have been...ugh, i can see how intelligent these people are. i hope kazza wins the suit against them and puts and end to this

edited tp add-i checked my IP and it came up with no matches B) B) B)

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    Originally posted by iamme+26 September 2003 - 10:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iamme @ 26 September 2003 - 10:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-razorsharp013@23 September 2003 - 20:14
    I think I got this link off the board some time ago, it seems to be updated fairly regularly: riaa subpoenas database
    i just put in my name and it gave a different IP address AND ISP....dumbasses

the songs they have down as being stolen are NOWHERE on myy HDD and never have been...ugh, i can see how intelligent these people are. i hope kazza wins the suit against them and puts and end to this

edited tp add-i checked my IP and it came up with no matches B) B) B) [/b][/quote]
    Usernames on Kazaa aren&#39;t unique to users. For instance, I go by [email protected]e can be a milliion different users with that name. So searching for just usernames on the list may not be accurate.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    Im not being funny, but would anyone know the difference if they just made that list up.

for instance

BigKilla@kazza

u see, i have never seen a BigKilla@kazaa, but i bet my left testicle he is there.

Scare mongering, thats all it is.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Everyone using Kazaa from now on should all use exactly the same name just to make it a little bit harder for the RIAA to figure out who&#39;s who lol :-)

Sniper.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster
    John_Smith@kazaa

The two most common names around. In the UK that is.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Forum Star
    All those Kazaa Lite users seems to be using an older version without the privacy features enabled. Those are all old default names.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 September 2003 - 18:31
    Everyone using Kazaa from now on should all use exactly the same name just to make it a little bit harder for the RIAA to figure out who&#39;s who lol :-)

Sniper.
    But they don&#39;t go by the username though. They go by people&#39;s IP address, so using the same name won&#39;t make much difference sadly.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984+26 September 2003 - 21:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparkle1984 @ 26 September 2003 - 21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SniperInTheShadows@26 September 2003 - 18:31

Sniper.
    But they don&#39;t go by the username though. They go by people&#39;s IP address, so using the same name won&#39;t make much difference sadly. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, that&#39;s the problem with the situation. Hey, does anyone know how to create a dynamic IP address. That might help. heh

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Daecilius@26 September 2003 - 23:29
    Yeah, that&#39;s the problem with the situation. Hey, does anyone know how to create a dynamic IP address. That might help. heh
    They record your IP + the current time. With that information they TRY to get your information from your ISP.

Changing your IP afterwards doesn&#39;t make much difference. It would only help against double-checking to see if you still share the files.

But Kazaa Lite blocks the listing of your shared files

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123