Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New(bie) F.a.q.

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Hi, Ozbabe,

Welcome to our little peacefull,[shut up. UKman!!!] totally non-sexist,[Hey,

Jonno!!],SpamFree[no, net!!Not now!!] respectfull,[STFU!!!!, Looser!!!You Pussy!!],

drugsfree[Pff, hey, lil, wanna hit?? ], non-inquisitive[btw, nice name,

OZbabe!! What underwear is that?? ], Animalloving[sheila, can i have one more

serving of

grilled bilby?? Yummy!! ] place, where really no one will try to convince

you of their

views....[ hobbes will prove that... ], only threads are started that make sense

[my alterego is nodding; time for my medicine] people actually send eachother gifts

[beware: they tend to show pictures of that proces,; some cats will show you!!],

no one will use difficult language[ no, J'Pol, i wouldn't dare incriminate you of

anything but saying juxtapositions instaead of the correct juxtaposes

..... ], we all have a genuine positive feeling about George Bush[ stop

sucking me now, condoleeza; i'm lounging now........ ], the palestine-israel

issue is hardly an issue anymore [ ], etc, etc.

We are all very normal people here, okay!!!

So, welcome again in this save and cozy place.

That angel drewling on your shoulder is there to protect you from evil.........

EnlightenedYogi B)

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    YouStartedSpammingYogi? ThisAintLounge
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    thanx everyone for the help...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Originally posted by D&#33;mensio_x@18 September 2003 - 19:23
    Hi Sharedholder,

this is really a great post with all this usefull info put together. I must say however that I don&#39;t think that this will make any difference. I don&#39;t think that there will be a drop in the number of posts that have been asked numerous times before, because most newbies don&#39;t search for info before asking a stupid question like: "How do I start Kazaa and does my computer have to be turned on for it to work?"

I think that replying on those threads, not giving them the answer, but telling them to search for their info first, might work better. Also I think that the doom9-forum has a real good solution for this. If you create an account there, you have to wait about 5 days before you can post anything, but you can read their posts already. So this way they force the newbies to read the FAQ&#39;s and to browse through the forum first. There are a lot of people that aren&#39;t willing to wait 5 days before they can ask their question, so they either read through the forum or don&#39;t even create an account. Perhaps this is something to think about.

But anyways keep up the good work and to add my little bit I also put your Newbie FAQ link in my sig.

Greetz, D&#33;mensio_x.
    What is meant by ?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ Ozbabe - Hello, and welcome to the lunatic asylum, were all the guy&#39;s are horny and all the women have headaches lol J/K To be serious though, hello and welcome I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do

@ SensualGardening/Yogi? - hahahaha That post welcoming Ozbabe was so well done and cracked me up with all the contradiction&#39;s lol

@ camille - That&#39;s a good Q, i&#39;ve alway&#39;s thought it was a Ninja&#39;s face lol

And now I can&#39;t even remember what this thread was initially about so i&#39;ll just post this, find out and then edit this if it&#39;s something I can actually comment about lol

Sniper.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    shared...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    Double Agent
    good job sh i am bookmarking this shit

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Updated today 06-12-2003.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    New Mirror adedd for K-Lite [ Thanks Agent]

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Are you new here, and you want to know how to download K-Lite 2.4.3 ?

To get it, just go to http://www.filemirrors.com and search for klitekpp243e and then choose one of the available mirrors.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast