Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wii Games

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    N"mothafukin"Torrents my friennnn. Best site wii games hands down. Let me know if you want to join. I could talk to the staff to maybe give you an invite.

They also will help you modify you wii if it already isn't.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by primevil View Post
    BCG 1321 wii that does not include wii ware or wii vc games. ntorrents 592 wii section doesn't include wii ware or vc games. TL 515 includes wii and vc and wii ware. Hope this helps.
    Just because I hate incorrect stats, I need to jump in here.

NT uses Gazelle, which groups all the torrents for each game together (ntsc/pal/scrubbed/etc). So yes, NT has 592 different games, but if you count each individual torrent - NT actually has 1250 wii torrents alone.

If you count all things Wii (Wii+WiiWare+VC), BCG has 1636 torrents, while NT actually has 1701. As for TL and revtt, they both have just over 500 wii/vc/wiiware combined.

Just an FYI for those interested. =)
    Last edited by Xcist; 01-18-2009 at 11:13 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^ yes Xcist is right. Bcg and Ntorrents almost have the same amount of wii torrents. Ntorrents is a little more organized and dedicated and to wii games, that is the only difference. While BCg is focused on others as well 360/ps3/ps2/pc/ etc...

For Wii stuff i would recommend Ntorrents. The site is just beautiful and it's a pleasure to download from.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-18-2009 at 11:23 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I've been using BCG for a while now and I really like it, the site has some nice features.
    nice crew on the irc aswell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    For Wii content I would nTorrents as its a dedicated Nintendo community. For Wii modding/hacking info I would say WiiHacks
    Last edited by jbloggs; 01-19-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12