Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: we are super magic men

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    works becoming more and more like a call centre and less like it support now, they want us techs to wear headsets like the sales lot do, and want us to log out of our phones with special codes when we need to piss or drink and if you take too long they question you on it ffs.

why did you take so long to pish? because there's a lot of heavy lifting involved, bitch!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    okish, a lot of aidjencies don't want to know if you don't live local - on friday i was fixing this womans firewall and she worked at an it recruitment place down south, was on the phone with her for well over an hour (as avg is shit and fails epically everytime there's an update) anyway, sorted her out and she said send me your c.v and some naked pics and she'll get back to me monday ftw
    Good luck with that - sounds like the mob you are with are complete knobjockeys (to use an elegant phrase).
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    works becoming more and more like a call centre and less like it support now, they want us techs to wear headsets like the sales lot do, and want us to log out of our phones with special codes when we need to piss or drink and if you take too long they question you on it ffs.

why did you take so long to pish? because there's a lot of heavy lifting involved, bitch!
    That's not unusual. I was at an interview to become an IT-support person, and they had a similar setup.

I didn't get it, cos they reckoned I didn't know enough about the internets and was bad at expressing myself, or something to that effect.

Can't say I'm sad I didn't get it.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    down with the establishment!1

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I didn't get it, cos they reckoned I didn't know enough about the internets and was bad at expressing myself, or something to that effect.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Yo bitch. Fancy getting a job with Dell?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12