Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [request] ftn

dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    cinephilia, Rafa, Cabalo,
    when i see members like KushBlow who get invited at FTN, i can only think that you have a chance.
    sounds encouraging if you guys think so, why don't you invite a good person?
    i know that Rafa is not a member so this question is not for him
    Dinkin flicka!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Guys, the reason why KushBlow got in was because Brandon sees that he will be a good addition to FTN.

Check his threads and you'll see he has never made any request publicly, these type of requests will usually get nowhere and only end up making others want it too and when others get in then people will start yappin'.

I'm personally not a member of FTN and I don't think I'll be one for a few more years but I'm sure if someone is indeed worthy of the invite then he wouldn't even need to request for one.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by AniStoned View Post
    ...but I'm sure if someone is indeed worthy of the invite then he wouldn't even need to request for one.
    in other words i'm not worthy.. thank you mate, that will really help me in getting the invite
    Dinkin flicka!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by dpds View Post
    ...but I'm sure if someone is indeed worthy of the invite then he wouldn't even need to request for one.
    in other words i'm not worthy.. thank you mate, that will really help me in getting the invite
    That wasn't what I meant, no hostility was meant in the post I've made.

But from what I've observed since I joined I think it's really highly unlikely it will happen.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Guys, the reason why KushBlow got in was because Brandon sees that he will be a good addition to FTN.

Check his threads and you'll see he has never made any request publicly, these type of requests will usually get nowhere and only end up making others want it too and when others get in then people will start yappin'.

I'm personally not a member of FTN and I don't think I'll be one for a few more years but I'm sure if someone is indeed worthy of the invite then he wouldn't even need to request for one.
    I'm pretty sure Brandon decided to give him the invite out of pity. KushBlow was getting slaughtered left and right by a couple of members for wanting to get into ftn. I guess Brandon felt bad for him.
    You might want to try the same tactics. Get Brandon to recognize you, and you'll be getting a Pm in no time. This goes for the OP also.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-23-2009 at 11:35 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Albo Da Kid,
    I'm pretty sure Brandon decided to give him the invite out of pity.
    that's not my case, mate
    Dinkin flicka!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    when i see members like KushBlow who get invited at FTN, i can only think that you have a chance.
    You didn't 'see' anything, you can only count on what your eyes inform your brain.

Anyway I think I was (and am) a good member here, I help people when I can and 'try' to be funny (probably failing but hey it makes me laugh), so if you wrote that to throw me or anyone else off it's not gonna work. In fact I have no idea why you're trying to hype it (me) up.

Albo I actually feel sorry for you a little bit. I mean flaming me saying I'm a dreamer and all, and then it backfired on you so you make up a new excuse...interesting really.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-23-2009 at 12:21 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Aww shit...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    You didn't 'see' anything, you can only count on what your eyes inform your brain.

Anyway I think I was (and am) a good member here, I help people when I can and 'try' to be funny (probably failing but hey it makes me laugh), so if you wrote that to throw me or anyone else off it's not gonna work. In fact I have no idea why you're trying to hype it (me) up.

Albo I actually feel sorry for you a little bit. I mean flaming me saying I'm a dreamer and all, and then it backfired on you so you make up a new excuse...interesting really.
    Well Cinephilia is right. You're not exactly on the "good member" side of the equation. At the time of your request, i remember you spamming about 5 threads a second. I don't recall you ever being a good or helpful member to this community. So the explanation is that Brandon invited you out of pity.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Aww shit...
    pretty informative post
    Dinkin flicka!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast