Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ja-rule

um...can someone answer my reply question? cuz i wanna know

2. Music   -   #32
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@13 September 2003 - 13:39
    um...can someone answer my reply question? cuz i wanna know
    someone dissed someone.. who knows..
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Music   -   #33
    someone stole ja&#39;s chain
    50 talked to the guy who stole the chain in a club
    someone in ja&#39;s &#39;crew&#39; stabbed 50
    50 punched ja in the face

there you go
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Music   -   #34
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 September 2003 - 12:40
    someone stole ja&#39;s chain
    50 talked to the guy who stole the chain in a club
    someone in ja&#39;s &#39;crew&#39; stabbed 50
    50 punched ja in the face

there you go
    FEEL TEH LOVE

5. Music   -   #35
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Ja should just stick 2 bein a simple rapper w/o any depth like will smith and make those happy fuckin songs, but not try an b sumthin he ain, or steal other ppls steelo.......

ja aint gangsta...... nothin rong wit that (unlike his music, which he SHOULD get shot 4), but this dudes trippin............
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

6. Music   -   #36
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I reckon Ja should just mac ashanti&#39;s ass
    and
    I reckon fitty should just mac em&#39;s ass

then the world would be a much better place full of

7. Music   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by balamm@13 September 2003 - 03:05
    The show went too far then didn&#39;t it?
    It&#39;s the lifestyle they try to emulate that causes the problems. Maybe it started on the street somewhere, maybe it started on a forum in a thread like this. Do we have to perpetuate it?
    no its when real life gets mixed up in show buisness u dumb fuck. a rap legend was shot and killed u call it some sort of media stunt? i&#39;ll be their to piss on ur grave with ur family watching and say out loud "eh he is just trying ot get attention"

8. Music   -   #38
    Poster
    Crumbcat and CeleryStalksme can both eat a fat dick if they dont like Rap why do they make an effort to post i a topic inwhich Rap is the subject and Guitar shut the hell up to this is a free world (im most parts) and this forum is Musicworld Rap/Hiphop is a type of music who the fuck are u to say what goes here and doesn&#39;t?

9. Music   -   #39
    Originally posted by Pitbul+14 September 2003 - 23:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 14 September 2003 - 23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@13 September 2003 - 03:05
    The show went too far then didn&#39;t it?
    It&#39;s the lifestyle they try to emulate that causes the problems. Maybe it started on the street somewhere, maybe it started on a forum in a thread like this. Do we have to perpetuate it?
    no its when real life gets mixed up in show buisness u dumb fuck. a rap legend was shot and killed u call it some sort of media stunt? i&#39;ll be their to piss on ur grave with ur family watching and say out loud "eh he is just trying ot get attention" [/b][/quote]
    tsk tsk...

calling someone a dumbfuck...thats when shit gets personal...its time for a rap war

and saying you&#39;ll piss on someones grave...i hope someone digs you up from your grave and fucks your dead body...how would you like like...

10. Music   -   #40
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@14 September 2003 - 15:19
    tsk tsk...

calling someone a dumbfuck...thats when shit gets personal...its time for a rap war
    I like the sound of it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast