Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Rap Album Ever

imported_el-producto
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+14 September 2003 - 18:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme &#064; 14 September 2003 - 18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by el&#045;producto@15 September 2003 - 05:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeMeMeSoHony
    @13 September 2003 - 23:38
    Ok this is my opinion.......,humble opinion. Some of you or most of you keep talking ONLY about black rappers. Of course there is hip-hop , reggae dancehall , and Gansta Rap and other similar hard core categories of this type of music. The question is "What IS rap"? Some people call Nelly or Jay-Z ....even Ja Rule , rappers. One late night i was watching tv and saw/heard DMX say " Ohh you mean &#39;tupac rap&#39; ?". Someone asked why couldn&#39;t he express himself in a more positive way. He (tupac) had his OWN style of communicating with people. HE was a song writter , wrote poems , and did movies. He wasnt a dumb person. But he probably wanted to fit in.... I remember he once said he got dissed many times when he moved out of the ghetto he lived in. Anyways let me talk about what rap albums I like.

Like i said i think you guys need to talk about rappers in general. There are catagories in hip hop . And other similar styles.

"Geniuses , All dying meaningless", Very few words....but they sure make you think . This is what South Park Mexican said in one of his songs....reffering to Mexican/Mexican-American youth dying cuz of the drug business. They could be so much yet go down the wrong path in life.

There are many rappers , hip hoppers out there. One thing is the stuff you guys saw a while back on MTV or heard on a radio station. Because unless ur station is dedicated to hip-hop or rap only , you&#39;re sorta screwed. And i agree with the person who said "All Eyez on Me" was a gr8 album (set) . He (pac) got help from so many people on that cd....it wasnt all his talent. Daz helped out , Suge , Dre,Snoop, Snoop&#39;s lil bro , Tons of people did so much on that album. One quote from one of his songs " They got money for wars but can&#39;t feed the poor"

Here&#39;s a list of rappers and hip-hoppers i like ... 2Pac , Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg , Daz Dillinger , Outlawz , The Warden - look for the song Silly- , Lil&#39; Flip , 2 Cool Kriss , OutKast , Wu-Tang Clan , ODB &#39;Old dirty Bastard&#39; , Dmx , Cypress Hill , Three 6 Mafia , Delinquent Habits , Method Man , Ludacris , Coolio , LL Cool J , Big Moe , Camron , Eve , Zion I , Powda , LifeStyL , The Grouch , Happy Perez , South Park Mexican , Nas , Freak Nasty , Fat Joe , Johnny Z , Chingy , Chingo Bling , Khia , Krs-One, Splack Pack , Trina , West Side Connection , Baby Beesh , Notorious B.I.G , P.Diddy , Young Bloodz , Knight Owl , Run Dmc , 69 Boyz , Ice Cube , Busta Rhymes , Naughty by Nature , Yankee B,

im gonna have to come back and edit the list. My mind aint working properly.&nbsp;

you think magnificent sucks yet you like ludacris and chingo bling hahahahah. oh yeah fat joe, camron, trina, P DIDDY HAHAHAHAHA, young bloodz, dmx are all horrible. do you live in houston? why dont you put some texas rappers on there
    Cause only steers and queers come from texas and no rappers look like steers to me... [/b][/quote]
    arent you from australia hahahahha

2. Music   -   #32
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by el&#045;producto+15 September 2003 - 16:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el&#045;producto &#064; 15 September 2003 - 16:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@14 September 2003 - 18:36
    Originally posted by el&#045;producto@15 September 2003 - 05:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeMeMeSoHony
    @13 September 2003 - 23:38
    Ok this is my opinion.......,humble opinion. Some of you or most of you keep talking ONLY about black rappers. Of course there is hip-hop , reggae dancehall , and Gansta Rap and other similar hard core categories of this type of music. The question is "What IS rap"? Some people call Nelly or Jay-Z ....even Ja Rule , rappers. One late night i was watching tv and saw/heard DMX say " Ohh you mean &#39;tupac rap&#39; ?". Someone asked why couldn&#39;t he express himself in a more positive way. He (tupac) had his OWN style of communicating with people. HE was a song writter , wrote poems , and did movies. He wasnt a dumb person. But he probably wanted to fit in.... I remember he once said he got dissed many times when he moved out of the ghetto he lived in. Anyways let me talk about what rap albums I like.

Like i said i think you guys need to talk about rappers in general. There are catagories in hip hop . And other similar styles.

"Geniuses , All dying meaningless", Very few words....but they sure make you think . This is what South Park Mexican said in one of his songs....reffering to Mexican/Mexican-American youth dying cuz of the drug business. They could be so much yet go down the wrong path in life.

There are many rappers , hip hoppers out there. One thing is the stuff you guys saw a while back on MTV or heard on a radio station. Because unless ur station is dedicated to hip-hop or rap only , you&#39;re sorta screwed. And i agree with the person who said "All Eyez on Me" was a gr8 album (set) . He (pac) got help from so many people on that cd....it wasnt all his talent. Daz helped out , Suge , Dre,Snoop, Snoop&#39;s lil bro , Tons of people did so much on that album. One quote from one of his songs " They got money for wars but can&#39;t feed the poor"

Here&#39;s a list of rappers and hip-hoppers i like ... 2Pac , Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg , Daz Dillinger , Outlawz , The Warden - look for the song Silly- , Lil&#39; Flip , 2 Cool Kriss , OutKast , Wu-Tang Clan , ODB &#39;Old dirty Bastard&#39; , Dmx , Cypress Hill , Three 6 Mafia , Delinquent Habits , Method Man , Ludacris , Coolio , LL Cool J , Big Moe , Camron , Eve , Zion I , Powda , LifeStyL , The Grouch , Happy Perez , South Park Mexican , Nas , Freak Nasty , Fat Joe , Johnny Z , Chingy , Chingo Bling , Khia , Krs-One, Splack Pack , Trina , West Side Connection , Baby Beesh , Notorious B.I.G , P.Diddy , Young Bloodz , Knight Owl , Run Dmc , 69 Boyz , Ice Cube , Busta Rhymes , Naughty by Nature , Yankee B,

im gonna have to come back and edit the list. My mind aint working properly.&nbsp;

you think magnificent sucks yet you like ludacris and chingo bling hahahahah. oh yeah fat joe, camron, trina, P DIDDY HAHAHAHAHA, young bloodz, dmx are all horrible. do you live in houston? why dont you put some texas rappers on there

Cause only steers and queers come from texas and no rappers look like steers to me...
    arent you from australia hahahahha [/b][/quote]
    Yeaps and your problem is??

3. Music   -   #33
    imported_el-producto
    quit talking about texas. yeaps

4. Music   -   #34
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by el-producto@15 September 2003 - 16:10
    quit talking about texas. yeaps
    Just cause Australia has hip-hop flava

5. Music   -   #35
    BANNED
    this thread has been hijacked
    my answer to the original post is any album from nwa B)

6. Music   -   #36
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@15 September 2003 - 16:27
    this thread has been hijacked
    my answer to the original post is any album from nwa B)
    thats nice...

you should vary for music listening to more rap albums because there was been some vary good ones mentioned...

7. Music   -   #37
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+15 September 2003 - 02:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 15 September 2003 - 02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@15 September 2003 - 16:27
    this thread has been hijacked&nbsp;
    my answer to the original post is any album from nwa&nbsp; B)
    thats nice...

you should vary for music listening to more rap albums because there was been some vary good ones mentioned... [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;m going to go an listen to some right now

8. Music   -   #38
    Poster

9. Music   -   #39
    Poster

10. Music   -   #40
    ice cube - lethal injection too...just remembered that
    i still listen to it in my car, it&#39;s a great driving album
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast