Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Seen This "moded" Copy Of Bittorrent?

I'm with a company called Pipex (uk based)
    on their solo2go service, there was a setup fee of £17.59 (about $30, i think), for which i got an alcatel 330 speed touch modem and two microfilters

the actual service is rated at 512k down and 256k up and is costing £23.44 a month (about $40, i think)

it's great value for money, considering the binary newsgroup support, a list of which can be found here

also, there are no download/upload caps, so theoretically, i can dl til my heart's content
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Fasttracker A
    Are you guys just discovering Bittorrent for the first time..
    If you like it so much maybe you should join the Bittorrent forum in my sig.
    Its a private tracker devoted to the exclusive use for KLITE board members.

A great group of members and I made it so we could share all our new and rare files with each other at top speeds.
    Simply because you all know how difficult it is to connect and get great speeds when posting hashes in the movie section.Will allmost never connect.

A few of the members that helped make it possible include; NotoriousBic ,Wizzandabe,LINDOREZ,Ugluk,RAZZ,yyiryyib,and myself.
    We have a great core of members come by and take a look.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    personally i&#39;ve used bitt on and off for quite a long time
    the problem in the past was that i was on 56k, so i limited myself to small downloads (less than 10 meg)
    not that i&#39;m on adsl, i can download much bigger files...

i&#39;m gonna take a look at that forum though, sounds good...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Fasttracker A
    Welcome to FastTracker 3rd gen noob,your our newest member.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Originally posted by nahan@14 September 2003 - 04:56
    Welcome to FastTracker 3rd gen noob,your our newest member.
    woohoo

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 September 2003 - 04:11
    I&#39;m with a company called Pipex (uk based)
    on their solo2go service, there was a setup fee of £17.59 (about &#036;30, i think), for which i got an alcatel 330 speed touch modem and two microfilters

the actual service is rated at 512k down and 256k up and is costing £23.44 a month (about &#036;40, i think)

it&#39;s great value for money, considering the binary newsgroup support, a list of which can be found here

also, there are no download/upload caps, so theoretically, i can dl til my heart&#39;s content
    And your little heart must be content...you will find that there is a corellation between your internet download speed and happiness...as I am sure you have already noticed... B)

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Originally posted by adamp2p@14 September 2003 - 05:05
    And your little heart must be content...you will find that there is a corellation between your internet download speed and happiness...as I am sure you have already noticed... B)
    yeah, i&#39;m still finding it fast enough now, but i&#39;m sure i&#39;m gonna find it slow any time soon...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12