Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Norbits!!!

Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Norbits is not a DVDTracker. Why don't you try to join Thedvdclub or something instead? Much easier, and you can actually contribute to that site since it's in english.

Agree?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    To all who think Norbits is just a Nordic tracker are completely wrong .. The DVD movies releases pretty much parallel the SweDvDr from what i have noticed .. Heck even in SCC the random DvD packs are movies downloaded frm Norbits ..
    Try finding the Stevan Segal 8 disc DVD Pack and see from where it was released ...
    Obs pharoah has done his part of the research and u guys are hell bent on making a ass out of urself

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I contribute to tdc constantly. It's a great site. thanks though.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    I'm glad you posted that, ChUt.

First of all, about that Segal Disc pack you're talking about. It may be the case that NB is one of very few trackers that have this collection (haven't checked out every dvd-tracker on the net though), but what's the difference downloading this pack or download the movies one by one? Sure, less work, but you get the same result.

I just don't see the point being at a tracker where you don't understand a shit. What do YOU think ChUt, can he contribute to the tracker besides maintaining a good ratio?

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    I contribute to tdc constantly. It's a great site. thanks though.
    Well then, what's your problem? Send me a pm with the movies you can't find nowhere else but NB and I will download them for you and send them to you.
    Last edited by Roooney; 01-22-2009 at 04:40 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    I for one(and this will haunt me later) am of the opinion that trackers exist because of the users and to promote file sharing .. File sharing transcends these regionalistic(its not a word but meh) divides .. My soul purpose of joining a tracker would be to promote this sharing of files .. Usually it entails seeding and keeping a good ratio .. If the user is able to do that then i dont think there should be any problem ..
    Any other point of view is highly welcome

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ChUt View Post
    I for one(and this will haunt me later) am of the opinion that trackers exist because of the users and to promote file sharing .. File sharing transcends these regionalistic(its not a word but meh) divides .. My soul purpose of joining a tracker would be to promote this sharing of files .. Usually it entails seeding and keeping a good ratio .. If the user is able to do that then i dont think there should be any problem ..
    Do you speak english? Seriously, didn't understand a shit.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChUt View Post
    Do you speak english? Seriously, didn't understand a shit.
    Hmm .. Tell me what u didn't understand .. i dont see any mistake in it ? I seriously doubt ur ability to comprehend posts of more than 4 lines now ...
    Last edited by ChUt; 01-22-2009 at 06:57 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Well for one, i'm not english so pardon me for not understanding what you're saying. But since you cleary know my limitations on understanding posts, please write 1-2 sentences on why this guy, or any other guy, who is not nordic, would want to become a part of a 100% norwegian tracker.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristy View Post
    The site has a shit load of movies. The speeds kind of suck though, it's like Demonoid
    seems we're not talking about the same tracker.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    The speed on NB is great, never had any trouble with that.
    Still haven't recieved an answer from ChUt though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast