Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Next Best To K-lite?

Supernova is good...nice tip there whitmark...thank you!

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Poster
    i get most full music at Suprnova. I just started a download on shareza, im gonna try that in a couple minutes, havent tried it before, kinda nervous of new programs. If i like it ill let you know. =)

UPDATE: So far im really likin shareza, cool gui like winxp or something and fast searches.

What i dont get is why they show Ip of ppl sharing, like the host. Is it the real ip or fake to throw ppl off?

I now have 3 programs i like.. so im gonna get busy. =)

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Did you get the experimental version of shareza I couldn't get it to connect to any of the servers... It lookrd cool, yes. Searched good, yes. But I wasn't to pleased.
    So far Bittorrent and K-lite are my favorites but I'm always looking for the newest..
    Thanks again keep me updated LaVANANo... I want to see if I should give it another chance. B)

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    nope the new shareza won't connect I don't like that one very much sorry...
    bittorrent is good but I keep loosing torrent connections... my speed are unpredictable...

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Fasttracker A
    Dont believe the hype shareza isnt anything worth merrit ,they have just ripped off Bram Cohen to use bittorrent to make money.
    They dont even know what their doing with bittorrent.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    nahan what bittorrent do you use again?

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Fasttracker A
    I use ex 321 Eike Frost's version, sure the shadow 5 series has nice options along with the other fab 5 counterparts but if it aint broke dont fix it.
    I get my physical top speeds.

I dont see alot of improvement as for the ram comsuption goes, because with each of those clients running at full bandwidth speeds they use roughly the same amount of resources.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Poster
    mirc and bittorrent are my 2 faves(after kazaa lite) greta speeds lots of files

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    [QUOTE=but if it aint broke dont fix it. [/QUOTE]
    So true... I really like bittorrent now that everyones helped me understand it...
    thanks

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Jonne's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nahan@18 September 2003 - 11:28
    Dont believe the hype shareza isnt anything worth merrit ,they have just ripped off Bram Cohen to use bittorrent to make money.
    They dont even know what their doing with bittorrent.
    i don't think shareaza is out for money. It doesn't have ad- or spyware, and the developer (one guy) isn't a company, it's more of a hobby project...

i agree that the BT implementation could be better, but it's still in beta, and i kinda like the idea of an integration of more then one network in one app...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast