Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Outsystem.pl

This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Let me ask you guys although the site is polish is the IP from the server polish as well?
    France

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i dont think OVH has any servers in poland, i think they only host servers in france and UK
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster
    They only host servers in france.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Alright thiz is my review:

A week ago I bought from this guy a seedbox for $25 (max 2 user share)
    I think it's me but It's like you're on your own because i am really getting 10mb/s up and down sometimes. I have uploaded more than 600GB @ SCC, 200GB @ SHD, 80GB @ GFT, 70GB @ Bit-HDTV and 15GB @ ScL. And I only have this seedbox for 1 week (pc is not 24 hours on, if it was i had 1tb++ uploaded on SCC)

Anyway I really recommend this site, I have this guy on MSN and he is giving 24/7 support (It's a lil bit hard to understand because he's English is not that good) but It's oke!

Userrating: 9/10

Edit:

Screenshot:

I grabbed the first one on the list very late and still i have almost managed to get 1:1
    Last edited by LJ.; 01-29-2009 at 11:01 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    thanks but the fact that your pc is not on 24/7 has nothing to do with your seedbox, you do know that right?
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    thanks but the fact that your pc is not on 24/7 has nothing to do with your seedbox, you do know that right?
    No because i am using the mIRC autodownloader of SCC So i can't downloading any shit when i am offline.
    Last edited by LJ.; 01-30-2009 at 06:24 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I agree with everything LJ said. He's very helpful and on MSN for anything you need. English is a bit shaky buy he gets through OK. Speeds are great 11Mbs U/D max. I almost didn't get my server in time and he was willing to offer me another one right away. LOL I'v only had it a day and have uploaded around 100 gigs on various trackers.
    Last edited by Detale; 01-30-2009 at 08:54 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Soon the server you are will be put in low priority and in noSLA mode and you will not be able to see that speeds again Sorry to tell but that's the truth. The guy is using kimsufi as seedboxes. He can't just give a box in 2 persons for 25$ and expecting to be SP mini.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Soon the server you are will be put in low priority and in noSLA mode and you will not be able to see that speeds again Sorry to tell but that's the truth. The guy is using kimsufi as seedboxes. He can't just give a box in 2 persons for 25$ and expecting to be SP mini.
    He actually can't because i did pay for the box i wanted so if there are 3 users i'll tell him to kick him or else idk we'll see.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Well as of now my speeds are the same.

Edit: The Admin from Outsystem has contacted me and as I said his english is sketchy but he asked that I post this for him here so here goes

this one everyon can check how many users are on the server by logging through vnc and going to /homefolder
    each users has a seperate folder, default folders are ftp, lost and found
    Last edited by Detale; 01-30-2009 at 03:02 PM.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast