Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New "Level 10" Community Tracker

Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    What Trackers are Worth

Attention please

• THIS LIST SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LITERALLY.
    • It's just to figure where each site stands RARITY-WISE.
    • Use Rankings Between Brackets For [Content,Speed,Pre-Times]
    • Trading isn't the only way to become a member on harder to get sites (from level 3 to 10).
    • In fact, some trackers are nearly impossible to get by trading and if you do it might be disabled anyway.
    • Being an active member on this forum and going by site rules can be more gratifying, just keep that in mind.
    • If you decide to trade. Be sure the other trader is trusted on FST or use the middleman function to minimize risk of being scammed.
    • ----------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I actually use time to post here in the first place, but
    1) Why do you even want to create a new site?
    2) Why do you only want elite members on your new site? You know they too are just people like you and me, it's not Obama or something.
    3) Why would elite members even consider joining your site? What can you offer that no other sites can offer?
    4) If you don't care about the torrent-part in this new site, then why don't you just stick with FST? They have a fantastic forum here I think.

If you'd like I can give you some links to other very good forums, if you feel the urgent to talk.
    Last edited by Roooney; 01-26-2009 at 04:18 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Your jokes are not funny anymore Albo. They never were actually. Trying to make a joke revolving around levels is just sad really. Go hang out with some friends or something and forget about trying to make a funny level recruitment thread.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Your jokes are not funny anymore Albo. They never were actually. Trying to make a joke revolving around levels is just sad really. Go hang out with some friends or something and forget about trying to make a funny level recruitment thread.
    yeah, ur not as funny as u think...(albo)
    Last edited by That1Guy; 01-26-2009 at 04:23 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Hey guys!!

I came up with this great idea this morning while drinking my hot chocolate milk.

I decided to open my own level 10 tracker with the best community that you have ever witnessed.
    What we are going to do is get all the elite level 9 and 10 members together, and invite them into this community. Once they are in, I will get a couple of tough admins and moderators to hold the place together. I promise you this way way we will build up the most elite community witnessed until this day.

Now let me brake it down to you how this will work. Since we are a "Community" based tracker, we will focus mainly on our forums and other stuff that community trackers do. I will put together a couple of 0day torrents just for the sake of being called a tracker.

So far so good. But there's always that "What if" right??......
    Some of you might say what if Uk-* calls us a ripoff for trying to aim for level 10 etc....Wellz let me let you in into a little secret..
    Uk-* will no longer be a level 10 tracker. i have my sources and they have told me that, uk*t is starting to get easier and easier to become a member of.. My community will only have elite members in it, and invite will be give out only to admins and moderator(maybe to a couple of Elites also)
    Once FST sees how great our community is, they will bump uk-* to level 9 in a matter of minutes.

Invites will be given out via applications. Open signups will not take place.
    To apply for an invite you can pm our Administrator Cabalo.
    You will have to explain to him in 3 paragraphs:

1.Tell him a bit about yourself. Where you come from, what do you like to do for fun, Your name and the meaning of it, etc....

2. How you view torrenting, and what do you think about high levels. Aslo give him your thoughts of a "good" community.

3. What do you expect from Our tracker and what you can contribute to it.

He will decide if you are good enough to be a member of our community or not.

ALSO...We do not have a name for our tracker yet so I want you people to come up wiht a name ASAP. It's up t you to make it or brake it, so choose wisely.
    The winner will be given an invite VIP and status. Good luck.

And as far as the rules go, I havent set them up yet. But my first rule will be that anyone who invites Benchez, will be automatically disabled and globaly banned. Becareful!!!

Oh and i want to say this to Uk-*" "Do you see what happens when you don't make my dream request come true???? We will own you....Get ready"
    you said only elite members from lvl 9 and 10 trackers can join, so why are you telling us to pm Cabalo in order to see if we're elite enough to get in? You should at least have included that you also have to post a link to your profile on any lvl 9 or 10 tracker or something like that to prove you that we're elite members
    Last edited by droste; 01-26-2009 at 04:25 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    actually, there was a serious pinch of sarcasm there.... can you figure out how much..??
    no, sorry. let's just stick with you being serious

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Trackers were never meant to be listed in rarity, never.

Even if it is a joke I don't think anyone is laughing and this only causes great amount of flaming.

I'm sure the mods here will be on a lookout for you, don't get yourself 'DISABLED PRIVS'.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    This thread is beyond sarcasm...
    and beyond crap

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    lmao, its impossible to do whatd u want albo. its like mix toghether in 1 team best football players, but itll not the best team ever

also if ud think that ur community will be 1337 untill u did it - it seems more funny

so i guess its joke
    Last edited by CaptanAmerica; 01-26-2009 at 04:29 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Rayman's Avatar Member
    Hahahaha i lol''d!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ooo you should call the tracker "Hot n Milky". HnM here I come!
    See ya in another life, brother.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast