Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dvd Conversion

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    I had the same problem and there are different solutions to this problem the one which worked for me was to erase all my codecs and start again for some reason there is a conflict by having too many they will mess it up with nero.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Hyperspam@14 September 2003 - 10:49
    This is going to sound wierd, but this week I came up with a new way to convert all file formats painlessly and it seems to work perfectlly every time. All you need to do it is have Burning Nero, the K-lite full codec pack, and a simple little program already installed on your computer......called Windows Movie maker.
    Open windows media maker import the file you want to convert to burn, hit the button edit....select all, copy, then paste the clips on the bottom of the screen where your movie project is. Then hit save movie....set screen resolution. When it is done saving all you have to do is start up burning nero....and voila..when it's done you have a VCD ready to play on your DVD player.....No more TMPGENC involved!!! So far using this method it hs come out perfect every time!!
    But I bet the quality isn't good as using tmpgenc. I wouldn't just recommend slopping it together just for it to be vcd ready. To everythinggen what did u encode it with I hope not Nero.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12