Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: once upon a time

FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Nice post. i hope it does sway a few traders to change there ways. I also hope it can be used as an example for others as to why staffers and other are very guarded with invites as you never know who your dealing with.
    Proud Member of:

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    "But I've still got my collection of unused accounts
    I then had the idea to return as a trader,
    I was being an idiot."

Find a good tracker that meets your basic wants and just use it, download, say thank you, seed, post in the forums.

In one entire day you only said one thruth. Congrats, for being able to dupe, scam,..., cheat,...,lie,... and brake some thrusts...

You probably need something, no one like you comes here, after all you did, just to say , " im sorry " .

What is it?

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    I think everything has been said now, this should be closed.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    one question, how come he is still allowed an account here after being such a bad member.
    because if all bad members were banned over 25 percent maybe more wouldn't be here. It's funny my wife was just mentioning to me the other day about all the files that pass through me that i don't even use. i get these things so i don't lose my accounts, screw up my ratio or etc. which if you think rationally equals alot of wasted time and for what? when we have newsgroups and etc. The way people are all over torrent sites it's just a matter of time before we have to evolve or die. Like the ole days of napster, irc, and ftp. they all have mostly gone to hell. i have a friend that's a sysop of a site. i asked him what exactly happens to the money donated he said it helps support the site. so i asked do ops get some of the money? of course they do, he said but they won't admit it. of course they should get some money for all there time and hard work they do. but where do you draw the line. i doubt mods see money, i hear some places give seedbox access to them but this is unverified. i donate money to a couple of trackers that i enjoy. but it's like giving money to a bum you never know what really happens to it. but i think the problem is bigger than that. i wish i was as smart as your wife 15 years ago. i may have actually watched my kids grow up. and to think mostly everything i have put years into could be lost with the closings of a few sites really sucks.
    but i will continue to use torrent sites. i have put to much into them to give it up. i have most of everything i need. so i mainly hang out here to check out a few newer sites and the information here is great. i use to give out invites but some were abused. I almost lost invites due to some dumbass. i ask for lower level invites to trackers because i have everything that's really a tracker and not a community above that. with no luck. so it's simple why risk giving away invites to ftn or bitmetv. when you can't even get a free invite to trancetraffic.
    it's funny though i hear bad things about traders. they're bad why? because they want something in return? it's obvious most of you aren't from america. the ole trading is a security risk is funny as hell. mentioning the sites name in any way shape or form is a security risk. i like how people implement rules they like and over look the others.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by xnugx View Post
    Good post... Super honest and I appreciate it! I talked to you through PM a few times, and you even helped me out for no reason with an amazing tracker that I didn't even request. You totally proved to me that you were a nice/funny guy that you stated you are in this post.
    Obviously you didn't read the OP very closely.

Quote Originally Posted by basilhaydens View Post

SO I came here and began posting, acting as nice and funny as possible to make a good impression.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    you know, the day you made your TT request, i had a pm from some old fst 'trusted' member asking if i could invite you....erm i'm prolly being mean by saying that now.

anyway, nice to hear your part and gl with usenet.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 01-29-2009 at 10:56 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    nice post, experience is a important think...

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Obviously you didn't read the OP very closely.

Quote Originally Posted by basilhaydens View Post

SO I came here and began posting, acting as nice and funny as possible to make a good impression.
    Don't misinterpret that to mean I was acting fake. I didn't mean to imply that. That's all I can say now, because I'm sure you're all justifiably skeptical.

Thanks for the info squirr3l, I do wonder why that request never came through, but I'm guessing you said no for some reason.

No matter now.

I would really like to see why Skizo thought I was a scammer...but other than that, I don't want anything here.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i used to be in 3000000000 trackers and after a while i realized how unnecessary it was.
    today im happy with the 2 accounts that left me after i travel (and get most of the accounts disabled due to inactivity) , sct and revott

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post

i mean win, as in i think its win that he came out, told people his story, did it in a good way and has taught people a lesson from it.
    hope you will learn your lesson when you request for anything and some random user comes tell you that no one can be trusted around here.
    in case you missed it, that's what is at stake in this thread.
    offtopic: no requests needed cabalo

and basil i would imagine skizo thinks your a scammer due to multiple accounts? If i was an admin here it would be the first conclusion i would jump to!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast