Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: once upon a time

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by basilhaydens View Post

Thanks for the info squirr3l, I do wonder why that request never came through, but I'm guessing you said no for some reason.
    I think that squirrels can smell rats?

Quote Originally Posted by basilhaydens

No matter now.

I would really like to see why Skizo thought I was a scammer...but other than that, I don't want anything here.
    why wouldn't he, why should anyone believe this BS now? Maybe this is some sort of "experiment" you have set up to occupy the time u obviously have to much of.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Thanks for the info squirr3l, I do wonder why that request never came through, but I'm guessing you said no for some reason.
    several reasons actually

but let's just say your actions and instant banage at several trackers did not surprise me...

/me turns down the mean-0-meter.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm scrambling my password now, so you will hear from me no longer. I won't come back, but feel free to make an attempt at humor. Oh yeah, I'll have to scramble that gmail account too. I didn't even remember that one. :/

Goodbye FST.
    Last edited by basilhaydens; 01-30-2009 at 12:07 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    noooo don't leave before giving away your accounts to xnugx...

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I was trying to see how it would work as a trader
    seems your (misplaced) pride prevent you from admitting that you let trading won out over you...
    you played the game > you lost, and now you're trying to make us believe that you had the situation under control, that it was just to see "how it work" ?
    lol...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    I was trying to see how it would work as a trader
    seems your (misplaced) pride prevent you from admitting that you let trading won out over you...
    you played the game > you lost, and now you're trying to make us believe that you had the situation under control, that it was just to see "how it work" ?
    lol...
    Man you take all this pretty seriously don't you.. trading isn't some powerful force that we all cannot resist inside of us. You make it sound like Adam and Even in the garden or something

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    noooo don't leave before giving away your accounts to xnugx...
    I think the best part about leaving FST would be never hearing from you again, so I suppose that I envy him in just one way.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Obviously you didn't read the OP very closely.

SO I came here and began posting, acting as nice and funny as possible to make a good impression.
    Obviously? I'm not looking for trivial excuses to undermine the validity of his post, I was simply backing him up--he posted a lot of truth. The post was rather unambiguous.

Why do the majority of people sit here and nitpick the crap out of what everybody says and troll around looking to make computer jocks laugh at them (albo)? I all the constructive posts have been heard out at this point, hope somebody closes this soon... or sticky's it for good reference.
    Last edited by xnugx; 01-30-2009 at 01:33 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    computer jock trying to make people laugh at them??? LOL I think you just described yourself... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...0/t-403-305295

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    K now for the other side of the story...

everyone here knows me...k good.

Dunson...you know me damn well. Wanna know how Dunson knows me? Ill explain

Way back when...when I was actively recruiting for iTS (9 months ago...maybe more), I found you here on FST. You were a noob. Your best tracker was bitsoup I believe at the time.

I talked to you, saw potential...so I invited you to iTS. You did good there, so I invited you to ScL. Did good there too. So I then, when invites were CLOSED at fsc...called in a favor and had an account made for you. Yes, flat out made for you, while the rest of the world was screaming why invites were closed...I knew you were a good user and was like "XXXXXXXXXX this guy is legit, he will contribute." And you did, you told me over and over again you liked FSC and ScL and iTS.

I then went away for 6 months, due to personal stuff...come back to see you have been banned everywhere...and heard all the stories you were screaming to other people about what happened.

The truth...you just got sucked into the game, you got greedy...thinking grass was greener here or there...you started lying to people...and now you are lying more for attention.

If I was making this up, then why would you be sitting here posting this bullsh*t. Cmon man, have some dignity.

When I read the OP, all I see is someone who is pissed they got caught and that they are banned everyone. A greedy little kid who just is upset and wants attention.

Well, you got your attention...and now everyone sees that you are just an attention whore.

Have fun posting about this or that...I know you better then anyone else in here...and Im disappointed that you turned out in this manor.

I cant believe Im going to post this pick to one of my ex-good friends of the torrent community...but you deserve it.

Go whine like a little baby somewhere else with your lies...we already have enough of that at FST.

Here is what you need kid.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    This thread is starting to piss me off with all these people seeming to think this guy is like some great guy because he was honest, he is the kind of person that ruins things for everyone. He is the reason people like me and other think twice of sharing great trackers that we have with people.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    This thread is starting to piss me off with all these people seeming to think this guy is like some great guy because he was honest, he is the kind of person that ruins things for everyone. He is the reason people like me and other think twice of sharing great trackers that we have with people.

People are just believing his little attention whoring ways. lol

I just laugh at noobs like this.

Sometimes ...kids get greedy and this happens...hopefully in real life he can apply this lesson and stop looking for attention from strangers on the internet.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast