Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: TVT.ro admin a scammer?

Quote Originally Posted by CompleteGibberish View Post
    Well,after a lot of work and effort and an amazing amount of communication between multiple trackers, the user whom impersonated Djharbuz has been tracked down and subsequently banned from most trackers.
    We would like to see this become a global ban, a legitimate global ban across all trackers eventually.
    This persons information as well as the information of the seedboxes he was using to steal account information, can be obtained from me. If you are staff at any tracker and cane prove so, I will be glad to hand this data over so you can ensure your site is safer today than it may have been yesterday.

I do offer my heartfelt apologizes to Djharbuz and tvt.ro for the sheer level of crap they have had to deal with over the last 24 hours because of this miscreants desire to bash DJ. I am glad to say DJharbuz is a true model to anyone in this situation. Him and tvt.ro weathered this and kept a positive attitude and worked with all of us to locate and pen down this person.

Again,thank you Dj and thank you TvT.ro and special thanks to all of those staff members at the various trackers who helped us with this matter.

Such a thing can do more damage in the long run when people do not communicate, but stick to the principle of my site VS your site.
    I would like to thank the administrators of what.cd for helping put everything into perspective this morning and his support of Dj over this ordeal was impressive to say the least.

Again

If you are in need of the data on the person impersonating Djharbuz as well as the info on his servers, please PM me

Have a great weekend all

Morrons ...

PS : Expect the next Securiy Warning from this CompleteGibberish guy about the MANGO Owner ! He means serious business !!!111one...

Again..should i say .. ? Morrons ?
    Last edited by maddoxro; 01-30-2009 at 07:38 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    ban's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    anyways... this matter is resolved... everyone is happy now..
    yes ,not every day we have the opportunity to see 3 staff (rp, scl and what) how they make fools of they self in public
    Last edited by ban; 01-30-2009 at 07:40 PM.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/usersig/sigpic209538_1.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    fanaticos's Avatar I Like Big Butts BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    maddoxro ppl do mistakes..don't be an idiot
    Brokeback Mountain is where Chuck Norris actually breaks peoples backs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    I would like to thank CompleteGibberish and both what.cd and ScL staff members for helping out.
    Stop blaming CompleteGibberish so hard because he only had good intentions and wanted to protect users from various trackers.

I'm glad this is all over.

Happy seeding and fast leeching.

You can close this topic.
    Last edited by djharbuz; 01-30-2009 at 07:53 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Ahhh you guys worrying about someone who can find ways to lie even if it was him. You're wasting your time....

Watch when in a day or so, someone from RP will come here and confirm that the account was hacked or the IP used was not the same as the tvt.ro admin's IP

This is one of those kind of situations, where the accused gets a free pass even if he's guilty. So i wouldn't worry too much about this, because in the end I guarantee you're going to be disappointed of the outcome.
    Bump...

Not saying that the admin was guilty, but I told you someone will show up and explain how he made a mistake
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-30-2009 at 08:02 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Rayman's Avatar Member
    fanaticos, ppl do mistakes.. but not like this one! we all know that scl is an asskisser but we expect better from what.cd, anyway both news posters are idiots.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    ban's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    scl staff not even have to balls to recognize there mistake and to apologize ,morrons
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/usersig/sigpic209538_1.gif

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    please stop acussing and close this thread

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well it's over now and I guess we should learn not to jump to conclusions and believe everything we read eh

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011